• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

some parts of cali could do better.Drought Hypocrisy: San Francisco Using Drinking Water To Heat City Hall, Other BuildingsSAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – The people who want us to use less water are part of a system that could be among the biggest water wasters in San Francisco. That system is in hot water, because of hot water.“After the water is heated up, the condensated water is then discharged into the sewer system,” said Tyrone Jue of the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission. “This is drinking water that is being used for the steam loop.”Water is heated to make steam to heat City Hall and 170 other nearby buildings. Although City Hall reuses most of its portion, a quarter million gallons a day goes wasted. Good drinking water ends up in the sewer. It’s a system that is more than 80 years old.http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...all-buildings/

Haven't you learned that yet??? Government is exempt from laws!!!

some parts of cali could do better.

Drought Hypocrisy: San Francisco Using Drinking Water To Heat City Hall, Other Buildings

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – The people who want us to use less water are part of a system that could be among the biggest water wasters in San Francisco. That system is in hot water, because of hot water.

“After the water is heated up, the condensated water is then discharged into the sewer system,” said Tyrone Jue of the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission. “This is drinking water that is being used for the steam loop.”

Water is heated to make steam to heat City Hall and 170 other nearby buildings. Although City Hall reuses most of its portion, a quarter million gallons a day goes wasted. Good drinking water ends up in the sewer. It’s a system that is more than 80 years old.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...all-buildings/

That's fucked.

I recall back a few or more years ago here in Queensland AU,we had a serious water shortage going on with no rains for ages and ages.

Water restrictions were in place and all kinds of stuff was done to preserve water in as many ways as possible with the state govt and local councils doing things also.

Not saying 100% sure there was not any waste of water occuring during that time by some who may've felt "above the law"

So it finally rains today and all I hear is " oh no, I thought it was summer, this weather sucks "

I don't want anyone's water,

just a tall glass of Cuban rum and a interesting conversation in broken English.

Also when you get sick and fucked up a Cuban doctor will actually work on you. An American doctor only has 10 years of hands on experience at age 50

• Like 1

So it finally rains today and all I here is " oh no, I thought it was summer, this weather sucks "

I don't want anyone's water,

just a tall glass of Cuban rum and a interesting conversation in broken English.

Also when you get sick and fucked up a Cuban doctor will actually work on you. An American doctor only has 10 years of hands on experience at age 50

free to stay.... Free to go. All our problems I still love the US