INSMNCS: John Cain

Squats, and lost of em. I see asses like that all the time in the gym

Squats don't work because it would develop muscle. Last thing shee needs is bigger.  DAT ASS is just fat, so loosing weight would do more. .

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I wracked up 9 demerit points in my new '70 Dart 340 and had to go in and be re-tested. (at 12 your license is suspended) Passed the written no problem. Then went out in the parking lot for the driving test with the examiner. I just followed his lead and he walked generally towards my car and stopped beside an Oldsmobile. I said 'Nice car" he said "isn't this yours?" I said 'no' he said "we're using your.... car where is it?" I said right behind you". Lime green (Sublime Green) stripe, flat black hood (with factory hood scoops, hood pins) vinyl roof, racing strips, raised letter Goodyears. He grinned. I drove perfectly and well withing the limits and rules, but where ever I had the chance to accelerate up to speed I gave 'er, squashing him back in the seat. After he said "I see these tickets were never in town, but always out on the highway." I said "yes, I like going fast". He said "well don't get caught next time"

This is close but the doesn't have the factory Rallye rims.

1970-dodge-027.jpg

• Like 4

15085497_1397841393560542_44720291050141

Holy shit, that's why you need to yank the tags and wear a mask in Australia.  I've seen those speed cameras, that shit sucks.  I thought the US was bad for speeding, but I'm betting it's worse down there.  I should ask RW.

• Like 1