INSMNCS: John Cain

Happy accident!  The Maximas apparently came with the same gear reduction starter as the 280zx!  Only had to change the battery!  Miata battery works fine, 20 pounds less, offset putting the passenger seat back in.  Can't take hot chicks for autocross rides without a passenger seat. ;)

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy accident!  The Maximas apparently came with the same gear reduction starter as the 280zx!  Only had to change the battery!  Miata battery works fine, 20 pounds less, offset putting the passenger seat back in.  Can't take hot chicks for autocross rides without a hot chick. ;)

• Like 1

You guys still trying to give this poor fella pointers? 

-Be funny(not goofy)

-Be confident(not arrogant)

-Be interesting(not "boring" or obsessive)

-Be a man. Women want crave men; not confused little boys... Best part is, not by choice, either. It's nature. 

-Be funny(not goofy)  kinda obnoxious   

-Be confident(not arrogant)  don't give a fuck

-Be interesting(not "boring" or obsessive)  let the others do all the talking ( I quote Rick James )

-Be a man. Women want crave men; assholes, not confused little boys... Best part is, not by choice, either. It's natureCapitalism

did some minor corrections,

* also never ask another womens advice on how to pick up women. If you do,,,,, be sure and do the exact opisite

• Like 1

-Be funny(not goofy)

-Be a man. Women want crave bad boy types and are easily fooled by assholes, thinking verbal and physical abuse is what real men do to real women... Best part is, not by choice, either. It's nature. 

-Be funny(not goofy)

As I am neither of these, can I just be aloof and mysterious?

• Like 1

just look deep into her eyes and say, "I'm the world's strongest millionaire gynecologist and my penis ejaculates chocolate-flavored diamonds". women appreciate honesty.

Gynecologist? Women are not really into that one.

It's kinda weird that you included it too.

And even if you fulfilled the rest of that list, the gay guy still goes home with her. I'm just comfortable knowing that I'll never be able to understand women as a class. Everyone is unique. I love that.

I do believe you can design your approach to the type of women you want. If you are rejected, it means you didn't want her anyway.

Be confident if you want to attract a woman who wants a man who takes the lead. Be a pussy if you want a controlling women. Makes sense to me.

just look deep into her eyes and say, "I'm the world's strongest millionaire gynecologist and my penis ejaculates chocolate-flavored diamonds". women appreciate honesty.

Gynecologist? Women are not really into that one.

^^ True. NO woman is into the OBGYN. Ain't nothing pleasurable about that shit. If it weren't detrimental to our health we'd never go. EVER.

Wear a wedding ring, nothing picks up more ladies

^^ Not true. Nothing was more unappealing to me than wedding rings and kids. Or "separated." Yeah right <_<  No thanks. If you like drama then go for it.

• Like 1