• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,  I just got through the other thread. Um, wow. Someone took a turn from Crazy St and went down Psycho Blvd. I love how I was called out for starting a thread I never started. Or Jamie for that matter. I believe it was Rosey. Some people's children.

Digital-Disconnect-People-Dont-Understan

1E5490AA-508A-4320-9A2D-46801E133284_zps

And now I gotta get caught up this thread.

• Like 11

Ok,  I just got through the other thread. Um, wow. Someone took a turn from Crazy St and went down Psycho Blvd. I love how I was called out for starting a thread I never started. Or Jamie for that matter. I believe it was Rosey. Some people's children.

And now I gotta get caught up this thread.

See what happens when you leave town... Shit fall apart quick. U R needed here.

Adrianne’s boyfriend, Tim Hegedus, 19, is also bothered by the comments.
“There’s a lot of weird people on the internet and I’ve seen some comments that are a little uncomfortable,” said Tim.

Holy shit, that boy obviously lacks imagination. 

• Like 1

You know i have been waiting for one of those DONK cars to show up at a tow auction ,,, hell they already have the suspension lift and selling the wheels would most likely cover the price of car..    And yeah,,,,,,,,,  mud tires would be mounted.

You know i have been waiting for one of those DONK cars to show up at a tow auction ,,, hell they already have the suspension lift and selling the wheels would most likely cover the price of car..    And yeah,,,,,,,,,  mud tires would be mounted.

Dude come down here for one they are a dime a dozen