• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like what happens when a dull end-mill loads up with chips. Its starts rubbing aluminum around, and then 'POW!' it snaps off.

You should see what it does in HY-80 with a 3/16 carbide ballnose, its one hell of a light show. The endmills come out shorter but with just a round knub on the end.

• Like 1

I have buddy's who believe you don't need winter tires when you have awd, then I ask how does awd help you stop? All I've got for a response so far is "uhhhh....'

I would call out at work when it snowed guys at work would always say " your truck is 4wd why can't you come in?" I always responded with "it doesn't help all the other idiots drive any better"

• Like 1

We get winter and most people around here have been driving on it uneventfully for decades, until the plunge is made to get real winter rubber it is just ignorance about how good they actually are these days. Also everyone rocking there 20" rims on their new rides pay as much per tire as I do for the set of four on 13s lol

We get winter and most people around here have been driving on it uneventfully for decades, until the plunge is made to get real winter rubber it is just ignorance about how good they actually are these days. Also everyone rocking there 20" rims on their new rides pay as much per tire as I do for the set of four on 13s lol

I was on 33's in a scout, fun in the snow yes, practical, no.

I would call out at work when it snowed guys at work would always say " your truck is 4wd why can't you come in?" I always responded with "it doesn't help all the other idiots drive any better"

Snow days around here require blizzard conditions, -50 c happens a few times each year and the city dosen't stop.

Yes... exactly!!

I was on 33's in a scout, fun in the snow yes, practical, no.

Used to self stud Mud tires with hex head screws on my cj7 s in winter lol as the year wore on they would randomly shoot out every now and then I am sure I broke a few windows each winter

• Like 1