• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

well i met the scab andrea, did alright for about 10 mins.... and while calling him on his bullshit, and having a laugh, he mumbled something under his breath i didn't take very well, (a personal threat) 

and our words ended with me saying fuck you don't talk to me.

and if you read this.. playing around or not, you don't say that stuff to a person you have just met and while its all fun and games online, i didn't grow up on the internet and learned first hand how to treat people, and how to give and receive an ass whipping .

see you around maybe learn some respect

Do tell.

He won't come in here. He's scared of me.

• Like 4

Is that your girlfriend?  I need to know whether it's socially acceptable to make fun of this picture or not.

6c1v2m0.jpg?1

Ok, first, is that the gerbil Richard Gere had up his ass?!  Second, WTF were you thinking stretching your ears?!  Third, why the fuck do you have those stupid snakebite things in your lower lip?!  Bad for teeth, bad for lips, fuck a duck, why not just get a meth habit and some chewing tobacco to top it off?  I hope that rodent bites through your earlobe you unoriginal bastard!  :D  There I'm done.

• Like 2

Ok, first, is that the gerbil Richard Gere had up his ass?!  Second, WTF were you thinking stretching your ears?!  Third, why the fuck do you have those stupid snakebite things in your lower lip?!  Bad for teeth, bad for lips, fuck a duck, why not just get a meth habit and some chewing tobacco to top it off?  I hope that rodent bites through your earlobe you unoriginal bastard!  :D  There I'm done.

Are you still single? Just checking.

• Like 1

Ok, first, is that the gerbil Richard Gere had up his ass?!  Second, WTF were you thinking stretching your ears?!  Third, why the fuck do you have those stupid snakebite things in your lower lip?!  Bad for teeth, bad for lips, fuck a duck, why not just get a meth habit and some chewing tobacco to top it off?  I hope that rodent bites through your earlobe you unoriginal bastard!   :D  There I'm done.

Wow...we hit a soft spot....

wanna tell me how you really feel??

• Like 1