• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I totally agree!  By the way, wtf is up with the political bullshit.  I'm going to have to dodge Ratsun in 2016 entirely I think.  I fucking hate election years.  I may just move to a tent in the woods and say fuck everyone because I can't stand it.  It's already starting.  Fuck all the candidates, they're all shifty liars.  I'll vote for the one who I think will do the least damage, as I always have.

• Like 2

^ I totally agree! By the way, wtf is up with the political bullshit. I'm going to have to dodge Ratsun in 2016 entirely I think. I fucking hate election years. I may just move to a tent in the woods and say fuck everyone because I can't stand it. It's already starting. Fuck all the candidates, they're all shifty liars. I'll vote for the one who I think will do the least damage, as I always have.

I'm upset with nanners for not posting bOObs...

• Like 1

^ I totally agree!  By the way, wtf is up with the political bullshit.  I'm going to have to dodge Ratsun in 2016 entirely I think.  I fucking hate election years.  I may just move to a tent in the woods and say fuck everyone because I can't stand it.  It's already starting.  Fuck all the candidates, they're all shifty liars.  I'll vote for the one who I think will do the least damage, as I always have.

I am NOT a "tent in the woods".

I'm just broke enough to not get completely screwed when/if a Republican candidate takes office.

Poor people are poor because they make poor-people choices.  You, me, everyone.  It really doesn't matter who is in office - most wealthy people have weathered both parties.  I can't believe nobody seems to care about the constant budget deficit even though we have record revenue, and the fact that the national debt has doubled under the current administration, which has added more debt than every previous administration combined.  I'm not even saying it's a dem vs repub issue, just the fact that it doesn't seem to be an issue to anyone...

• Like 1