• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor people are poor because they make poor-people choices. You, me, everyone. It really doesn't matter who is in office - most wealthy people have weathered both parties. I can't believe nobody seems to care about the constant budget deficit even though we have record revenue, and the fact that the national debt has doubled under the current administration, which has added more debt than every previous administration combined. I'm not even saying it's a dem vs repub issue, just the fact that it doesn't seem to be an issue to anyone...

Huge issue for me. The fastest way to restore our surplus, history has shown time and time again is to not pay for a war. That's what I tend to vote for. If I see a blood hungry politician vying for my vote, I will deny them. And that is for financial reasons. Military spending is the huge anchor we carry as a country. The social programs and entitlements are all in need of repair, frankly they suck, but it would be like keeping tires inflated to get better mileage. We need a smaller engine with fewer passengers. If we cut our military budget by 15%, we could be out of debt in ten years.

• Like 1

the problem is creativity, passion, integrity and just regular drive to make a better country to live in, no longer exists. we think we are the shit, and guess who else thought that 200 something years ago....yea ..., look what happened to them.

back then any one of us could have woke up one day and said fuck it, i dont like this shit and become a president, for better or worse.

it would make peoples heads explode if you actually got a candidate to debate, that is a people for the people, to be given a chance, 

take away the faces, teach people how to think for themselves again

• Like 1

Huge issue for me. The fastest way to restore our surplus, history has shown time and time again is to not pay for a war. That's what I tend to vote for. If I see a blood hungry politician vying for my vote, I will deny them. And that is for financial reasons. Military spending is the huge anchor we carry as a country. The social programs and entitlements are all in need of repair, frankly they suck, but it would be like keeping tires inflated to get better mileage. We need a smaller engine with fewer passengers. If we cut our military budget by 15%, we could be out of debt in ten years.

Correct, you're just another sucker that votes for a blatant liar that runs as anti war then when in office engages in war games, spying us, our allies and enemies, sends war ships to "patrol" Chinese waters pissing them off just days after having a meeting about hostile actions....what are you people on the left smoking???????, when are going to realize their games?

You gotta look deeper than no war propaganda....

Correct, you're just another sucker that votes for a blatant liar that runs as anti war then when in office engages in war games, spying us, our allies and enemies, sends war ships to "patrol" Chinese waters pissing them off just days after having a meeting about hostile actions....what are you people on the left smoking???????, when are going to realize their games?

You gotta look deeper than no war propaganda....

We're mostly smoking weed. Some hash for some. Your points in this comment are well founded, and the sneaky non-war military action is really fucked. It is less expensive than "war", but yes, it is dishonest bullshit.
  • Like 1