• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. I can't get behind Hillary. But that is some cheap hits that could go toward any candidate. Therefore, lame and unimaginative. Shots on candidates should have platform relivance. As well as not open with direct lies implicating campaign promises. What the hell. Weak.

• Like 1

I thought id hear something like that, and you are right 80% of the u.s. population blindly following "trends" people have no idea what they want anymore weather it be republican or democrat. people are consumed with mindless entertainment and their phones or shows or video games so nobody is really paying attention to our country's leaders and their views or agendas.

they  are basing their decisions off of fucking brainwashing techniques 

and unfortunately i don't see any real leaders for the near future, the reset button needs to be pushed and what we have left of our resources needs to all come back to our country and we need to take inventory.

kill all the the violent/heinous/sexual offenders in our prison system now and right away from here on. no second chances will make people really think about the first chance they take.

our country is in trouble, and its not from terror or drugs, its idiots, and people would actually starve to death if you took out the value of a dollar along with all fast food and pre-prepared food from our country 

• Like 5

On the third rock from the sun

I dont sleep well

With natives slaved, nature raped and lumber at retail

In twisted details, full of the use of dynastics

Got you paying with plastic, society cash-less

Nasas charter signed 1776, then presto, becomes the communist manifesto

Desensitized scandals, global tracking

lojacking animals

And politicians, youre just cannibals

On my soul and brain, strain like andromeda

Demons for doctors and the pope wears a yamaka

Carrying on, a luciferian born, you should dig beneath the surface

You'll be very alarmed

How man kind tryin to kill the human mind

This clearly is the case

Even to the color blind

Egotistical terrorists plan aquarius arrival

Its the end of living and beginning of survival

Most animals change as the years they go

Humans always change their opinion

As the sun explodes into the sky

A syncopated clock wraps around my wrist

Whos keeping time

-Beneath the Surface

I thought id hear something like that, and you are right 80% of the u.s. population blindly following "trends" people have no idea what they want anymore weather it be republican or democrat. people are consumed with mindless entertainment and their phones or shows or video games so nobody is really paying attention to our country's leaders and their views or agendas.

they  are basing their decisions off of fucking brainwashing techniques 

and unfortunately i don't see any real leaders for the near future, the reset button needs to be pushed and what we have left of our resources needs to all come back to our country and we need to take inventory.

kill all the the violent/heinous/sexual offenders in our prison system now and right away from here on. no second chances will make people really think about the first chance they take.

our country is in trouble, and its not from terror or drugs, its idiots, and people would actually starve to death if you took out the value of a dollar along with all fast food and pre-prepared food from our country

Our best chance as of now is pick a candidate who is under attack by the establishment and media, that's the person we the people should support, quite simple if you ask me!

• Like 1