• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Jenner, eh?  Yikes.  All too real these days.  Did I rant on the fact that the LGBTA is now adding Q to their list.  For "Questioning."  Shit of this type makes me want to make an alliance for SBQLBGT.  That would be Straight people questioning the Lesbian, Gay, Transgender as to whether or not they're really that way!   :D

(I kid, I have no problem with any person of any persuasion, but the addition of "Questioning" to the LBGT acronym is just fucking stupid.)

Dumb or troll?  The Q is for queer...

Here in AUS the conservative govt just had some of their own members ask for a vote inside their party room whether to allow a "conscience vote" aka free vote on same sex marriage.

Not surprisingly this failed.

What I don't get is if they let the gays,queers and in betweens be married then the issue goes away now rather than simply doing so later on as it is inevitably going to do.

What? I can't translate that one.

Right and Wrong is all in the head, social norms do not apply and must be adjusted - blah, blah, blah and what every else they want you to believe. All brains must be turned off before proceeding. Please enter the door on the right and have a seat.

Right and Wrong is all in the head, social norms do not apply and must be adjusted - blah, blah, blah and what every else they want you to believe. All brains must be turned off before proceeding. Please enter the door on the right and have a seat.

You will get your towels on the way out....