• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Around here it is all about the pre-94 dodge trucks, cumminns'es with stacks and rolling coal like douchebags. 1/3 of them also have the as they call it the dukes of hazard flag.

The next generation of humans makes me sad.

• Like 1

A lot of the early wrestling legends spent time in Portland. 

I used to work with Coco Snuka. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka's brother. 

Rowdy owns a few exhaust shops on the East side. 

Pro wrestling has some weird roots. 

• Like 2

... by staying the kitchen like she should.

Dude. :no: 

But you still made me laugh.

Air conditioning in your office is sexist.

Finally someone is acknowledging that AC hell is not a figment of our imaginations, but is actually a form of sexism. Men toil in their dream temperatures, while women are left to shiver. Or in my case, wrap themselves in a weird grey poncho/blanket/scarf.

It’s really about time we had this conversation. There must be thousands – dare I say millions – of women out there having these exact AC office wars.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11760417/Air-conditioning-in-your-office-is-sexist.-True-story.html

A/C isn't sexist. I don't whine about it. I have a heater at my desk. Problem solved. I solve problems. I don't create them.

And fuck air con in offices and the cunts that complain. I work outdoors all year blistering heat and numbing cold while you sit on your arses at 68 F. Or whatever warm or cool temperate zone you fight over. Fuck you all.

I used to work with my dad, outdoors and indoors, doing drywall on newly constructed buildings that didn't have a/c yet. And it's fucking HOT out here in So Cal all the time. AND we drove in a car (Datsun) with no a/c so we was always on fire. I know your pain Mike. So now that I work indoors I don't complain about a/c. See above statement. I solve problems.

I don't know Mike, I'm only 28 and think most people are in way too big of a hurry. Like the guy that weaves in and out of traffic just to end up next to you at the next light, that guy gives me a good laugh every time.

Reminds me of a time when Stanley and I were on our way home and the lane next to me had to merge into my lane. Some clown in a Porsche went through all these maneuvers to get in front of me. Meanwhile, I saw an opening so I moved over into the lane that had to merge back in and I got 5 cars in front that fool. Sometimes driving smart is better than driving fast. Kinda wanted to go up to him and do this, you know, just prove a point.

finger_zpsovlhzbej.jpg

... by staying the kitchen like she should.

Dude. :no: 

But you still made me laugh.

lulz_RE_Test_Your_Power_of_Deduction_Man

It's so true....

And fuck air con in offices and the cunts that complain. I work outdoors all year blistering heat and numbing cold while you sit on your arses at 68 F. Or whatever warm or cool temperate zone you fight over. Fuck you all.

I used to work with my dad, outdoors and indoors, doing drywall on newly constructed buildings that didn't have a/c yet. And it's fucking HOT out here in So Cal all the time. AND we drove in a car (Datsun) with no a/c so we was always on fire. I know your pain Mike. So now that I work indoors I don't complain about a/c. See above statement. I solve problems.

Oh, pardon my Fraunsh Canadienne accent Kim. I mean all office bastards. (next week some bastard will quote this reply and I'll have to apologize again)

lulz_RE_Test_Your_Power_of_Deduction_Man

It's so true....

Oh, pardon my Fraunsh Canadienne accent Kim. I mean all office bastards. (next week some bastard will quote this reply and I'll have to apologize again)

No apology necessary. Just call them office asstards. That will take care of everyone.