Hitting the "like" button more! It's the new kool thing!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get notified if I get 'friended' just never cared enough to disconnect it. I check it to see who's kissing my ass. :lol:  If I ever 'friended' some member it was from pushing the wrong control button. We're all friends here... more or less. It's too silly and thus too facebook.

I handed out maybe 3-4 dislikes a year but they were for grievous insulting remarks and it wasn't done lightly.  I like to like a comment if it's sincerly funny or helpful to show support for the direction it's going..  

There's an old thread regarding this.  And likes are great, but let's not go turning this into facebook.

So,if I "like" your post,am I offending you?

I "get it",but don't "get it" at the same time.

- Doug   

So,if I "like" your post,am I offending you?

I "get it",but don't "get it" at the same time.

- Doug   

Putting a Like on a post is fine.

Getting a like is fine.

Liking a like and wanting more is.... f/b

I'm blue would go down the whole page hitting the like button, especially when people were arguing. My favorite is when somebody responds to your comment all pissed off with a 100 word rebuttal and you hit the like button 2 seconds after it is posted, like you could even read it that fast. Did that all the time in the cuz merica thread.

the like button can be dangerous, its like when Safeway employees were forced to smile at you and be nice. It can give the wrong impression

One forum I am on has a red or green option.

Red for dislike,green for like.

Why no orange for not sure I don't know.... lol 

Simple.... there is no middle ground anymore. Everyone has to be either firmly on THIS side, or firmly on THAT side. That's the impression I get from watching the news, anyway.  :confused:

Yah'll sit'n there with your bank accounts full of fucks cuz you ante give'n any away. It's a cold world we live in folks, couldn't you just spare one little fuck for humanity?

Depends what it wants......