Gumby - Dragon Green 521

HOGIE

I might have the rings, I'll have to look

Not sure how long it'd take to get them to you from this side of the border tho

What are you doing for exhaust?

We built the exhaust from pieces from a 521 and some left over exhaust and muffler from the 510 Ka swap .

• Like 1
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured you meant bleed but got a laugh out of the idea of a blessing ritual for the brakes

Well we did have the brakes blessed by a rabbi, thought if we got it done by a catholic priest as well then they would for sure be safe

• Like 3

There is a 521 at greenhill. Not sure if it had the rings though.

I'm going Friday to greenhill, I'll grab them for you HOGIE, if they're on it....

Edit. Nevermind, Al said gone.....so....I'll look around anyways, maybe one will come in this week....

well here is another update ..

Thanks for posting that Al. Man this thing has come along way.

Bench seat is in

Lower cushion tan seat, seat back from a blue seat and tracks from 521 seat with a sweat seat cover

image_zps4sy4dqf0.jpg

image_zpsumnvg5s9.jpg

• Like 1

sweeeet! 

How many reverse gears you have now?

Lol. Just one

I only got it up to third..........

Moving forward

Only one for now , until we switch it back while your sleeping at the the show and you have to drive home in reverse . Hahahaha ha ! Wait did I say that out loud ? Shit make aka H5wagon there goes or plan . .

• Like 2

Drove the truck home today from Al's with its own power. Finished a couple last things that it needed for the short trip. Headlights and rings, tapped the holes on one side of the hood, hood latch, and a coolant leak that was found. Also Al hooked up an exhaust hanger in the rear the other day

Here it is home

image_zpscadatwza.jpg

On the drive home two things were very apparent, I'm very ready to shot put my Hitachi and by the smell of hot brakes I had an issue. Once home, the front left brake was hot. I backed the brake off pulled the hub and the cylinder was out far, maybe stuck out maybe because the crud in the cylinder. Yes brand new cylinder with shit in it. I'm going to replace the rubber lines now and flush the shit out.

• Like 9