ratsun FB?

the fb group is useful for posting from a phone and for quick responses...  I can post photos to FB instantly vs having to wrangle through photobucket while doing the mobile thing.

just want back on both platforms and can's seem to see why i cant find the FB one. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To hell with Ratsun Facebook. That shit is a joke. So many wannabe's 

I'm sticking around theses parts from now on.

Not to mention the ridiculous over-post of specific people. I've got a pretty long hate-list of people on FB.

• Like 2

I stopped modding ratsun fb for the reason that i was not being allowed to delete idiots or the people treating others like assholes, i got questioned when doing it.  I mod Datsun parts and needs that has more people than ratsun fb and we dont allow the jackassary to go on if we see it.  We always say if you want to act like that, go to ratsun fb ;) 

I had Facebook for about a year, helped in buying a few parts, but after deleting Facebook i see a whole different beautiful world (tear in my eye), i have been more productive and less distracted, i am not as impatient, the list of good goes on. I figured out i can call or see famiy and friends in person, and not behind a facebook

Forgot to mention i recently made an instagram :-\

Ill let u guys know how that goes. in this one everyone seems to be competing for likes and followers, not realising there is no reward, its like a false blind competition, its cool to look at pictures and share pictures, but its seems like most lose focus and compete for followers

oh BTW my original problem still ain't solved

And, as has been stated several times, the mods here have no control (and likely couldn't care less) over what happens on the FB page of the same name. Since bonvo said he was a mod there, try to PM him. Other than that I don't think you're going to get much sympathy or help from anyone here.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...