ratsun FB?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't underestand what the craze is about it. You can't search anything and the same 10 questions get asked over and over. You can't have a personal thread on your own ride so whats the point.

And there are like 20 different Datsun groups.

It's not just datsuns or cars. The gun forums are on all on fb pages now along with collecting anything and so on. There is probably audiokarma on fb somewhere too.

Ratsun Facebook is a bunch of punk ass bitches. I've gotten personally attacked for merely stating my opinion on there. I don't go there anymore.

I don't and will never have a FB account.

Stick to the original..

I wouldn't know what a f/b is if I tripped over it. Seems like another word for highschool.

• Like 1

Because you can post pictures directly from your phone (super easily), get instant responses, posts seen by more people.

I love all the misinformation given on there too, just shows how intelligent they really are.

I kinda admin the NWD FB page... I just ban anyone on there that is annoying; There are 50 other datsun pages you can be annoying on...

• Like 3