Can we periodically change the Ratsun.net banner image?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit! Do you have Smoke in your pocket?

Did we both roll out and disappear?

I wonder where Smoke went. He seemed to always be holding down the Insomniancs thread.

Tristin becomes super unpopular.

Smoke shows up to fill in the space of the post whore with the most jokes.

Smoke mysteriously disappears with a "hech hechh.  Oh, the flu."  then nothing exit.

Tristin is back with the explanation of "stuff."

I'd prefer if they're both real.  And hobospyder.  He needs to be real too.  

Also Fisch.  I'm pretty sure he's real.  He has other credentials that can be checked, but I figured I should mention him since this thread is about his artwork.

Anyway, finish the damned F10 and draw some more Datsuns.  Please NOT a 710 goon.  I'm working on one now and have a direction. I don't need Fisch fucking it all up by drawing something for me to build it into, or making mine look worse by comparison.

As for rotating them out.  I think the Ayes have it with "it's cool to change, as long as it stays Fischart." 

• Like 3

There is something to be said for this. Every time I go to buy my toothpaste they have chhanged the artwork. So I have to guess. This leads to buying the wrong one and going back. I'm sure this is done just for this reason so you buy more than you want. Ther is something comefortable about the familiar. Not saying no just agree with Ranman 

I come to Ratsun for the info, not the artwork on the top of the page.  But do not get me wrong.  it is a good piece of art Fitch did.

I am guessing running a web forum take a lot more time and work than somebody who has not ran one realizes.  A lot more.  The administrators have way more important things to do than to worry about what the top banner looks like.

If it ain't broke, do not fix it.  You could make it worse.

• Like 3