New 2015 Datsun Resolutions. What are YOURS??!!!

Wow. The new year is here! And, I'm excited! I really wanna get my Rats on the road. Driving condition, at least. And, keep working on whatever other projects I need to get back on the road to enjoy them; my God!

Discuss yours!

It'll be interesting to hear other members' plans, hopes, etc., for this coming year, 2015!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously I want to do a paintjob on my 720, more than likely it will be Plasti-dipped with their spray gun kit. I am sick of the ugly faded, chalky black primer look and can't afford a real paint job right now. Also exhaust work, all 2.25".  Replace the 34 year old clogged and smelly catalytic convertor with a new one, I already have a high flow I bought off a friend for $20 last year. And while I am at it replace the humungous barrel of a Midas muffler with a better flowing turbo muffler and run it out the back with dual 3.5" black tips.

• Like 2

I resolve to do all the body work and rust eradication necessary to start my build in 2016. This should be possible, front floor panels are the only bad spot on the car, a bit of filler and guide coat can handle the rest.

• Like 2

1.  TO KICK KELSEY'S ASS IN A $260 MAXIMA AT AUTOCROSS DESPITE NOT HAVING ANYWHERE NEAR THE HP TO WEIGHT RATIO!!!  :D  It's on, bitches!

2.  To find a woman worth a spit who likes cars.  Let's see if 2015 is the year for that!

3.  To keep exercising and get BUFFED LIKE HANZ AND FRANZ!

4.  To take the Maxima wagon to Canby in epic glory!

• Like 1

1. TO KICK KELSEY'S ASS IN A $260 MAXIMA AT AUTOCROSS DESPITE NOT HAVING ANYWHERE NEAR THE HP TO WEIGHT RATIO!!! :D It's on, bitches!

2. To find a woman worth a spit who likes cars. Let's see if 2015 is the year for that!

3. To keep exercising and get BUFFED LIKE HANZ AND FRANZ!

4. To take the Maxima wagon to Canby in epic glory!

What happened to the ginger?

1.  TO LICK KELSEY'S ASS IN A $2.60 MAXIMA AT AUTOCROSS DESPITE NOT HAVING ANYWHERE NEAR THE HP TO WEIGHT RATIO!!!   :D  It's on, bitches!

2.  To find a man worth a spit who likes cars.  Let's see if 2015 is the year for that!

3.  To keep exercising and get BUFFED LIKE HANZ AND FRANZ?

4.  To take the Maxima wagon to Canby to a epic glory hole!

What happened to the ginger?

She seems to have slithered away into obscurity.  Doesn't seem to be very active either.  Kind of a problem.  And doesn't like snow.  Have I mentioned how much I hate people who whine about snow who live in areas where it snows?  Can't they just move to Phoenix or Texas or California?  There are lots of places without snow.

I rebuilt my motor at the beginning of 2014 and abused it daily. gonna focus on making my rides look prettier and more comfortable this new year.....along with another engine rebuild this time for the dime

That is a big priority for me this year. I am tired of driving around an ugly looking pile of crap! I can't help it. A ratty looking vehicle just isn't me. I like driving something comfortable and nice looking. I forgot about something else too, get my cracked up windshield replaced. Of course all this depends on how #2 works out...

I hope to make more money as my New Year Resolution. :devil:

I just want a job, lost mine around the first of December. A full time job this time, no more messing around with part-time BS like I have done with Autozone the past year. I need benefits like holiday pay, vacation pay, and mainly some damned health insurance! I can't afford Obamacare.

She seems to have slithered away into obscurity.  Doesn't seem to be very active either.  Kind of a problem.  And doesn't like snow.  Have I mentioned how much I hate people who whine about snow who live in areas where it snows?  Can't they just move to Phoenix or Texas or California?  There are lots of places without snow.

Just so you know, it snows in California. I measure my snow in feet not inches.