The Road Dog

denmarkboy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i picked this truck up to have something to drive to datslocos meeting all over the state of Oregon and beyond , and tonight is its first one 1 1/2 hours away . had to do the alt . today and a new battery post . And a couple other things . It is not done but a pretty good start considering i have had it 5 days .

IMAG4173_zpssremg59o.jpgIMAG4174_zpsimbamh2b.jpgIMAG4175_zpsz0uiy5z9.jpgIMAG4176_zpsdewc4gpj.jpgIMAG4177_zpstsmbpvb2.jpgIMAG4178_zpsbahgbx97.jpgIMAG4179_zpspxbdqccp.jpg

• Like 3

Some before and after for the new page. Amazing work Al! Definitely not the truck I looked at.  :thumbup:

Thanks man ! And it not even close to done , this was just a little freshin up . and it did great on the trip to wilsonville. cost me 26.00 to fill it , drove 75 plus all the way and back still got a 1/4 tank .  

Im gonna take a guess that this is the truck that your pulling from.

IMAG4110_zpsinegtkny.jpg

I still can't believe how many 720s with parts you came across. Thinking about it, even if the dash has small cracks, I will most likely want that sucker. I noticed it has what looks like a factory radio in it. My radio area is cut up because at some time someone put an aftermarket in and it must not if fit with out cutting. Let me know! This is the most exciting thing to happen to me I'm 2015 so far! Those mud flaps look great on your truck by the way, cleaned up like cherry. I envy you sir.

ok here ya go it has one little crack , otherwise perfect , including the factory radio , and console . if you want it all i can make that happen . I sent you a pm with my info . 

IMAG4237_zpsnzvyz37m.jpgIMAG4238_zps2wzd1ejv.jpgIMAG4236_zpsrsmbzltx.jpgIMAG4235_zpsjrdutryj.jpg

• Like 3

I was going to ask if that was a wrap, but I can see now it is cut vinyl. How much was it if you don't mind telling? 

i dont mind at all , I got them made for 20.00 a piece i got 10 made . i sold one to uberkevin at the datslocos meeting on the 2nd . which reminds me he owes me a 20 spot lol . 

i did the install myself , 0 cost 

• Like 2