Posting X-Mass wishes

For those two members who splashed Christmas greetings and video in everyone else's posts... they were removed. How would you like graffiti painted in your serious build threads and others???  There were several acceptable places like Christmas Greetings, Insomniacs, what's wrong with Ratsun, Random Daily etc. If you can't figure out where it is acceptable then this should tell you not to post there. Stay out. WTF were you thinking? DON'T ANSWER!!!

I'm very aware it is Christmas so don't remind me of this as your poor excuse. There is a post for trolls, shenanigans and general fuckery. Stay out of other people's topics unless contributing or someone will earn an extended holiday. 

Hopefully nothing more needs to be said about this.

• Like 9
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those two members who splashed Christmas greetings and video in everyone else's posts... they were removed. How would you like graffiti painted in your serious build threads and others???  There were several acceptable places like Christmas Greetings, Insomniacs, what's wrong with Ratsun, Random Daily etc. If you can't figure out where it is acceptable then this should tell you not to post there. Stay out. WTF were you thinking? DON'T ANSWER!!!

I'm very aware it is Christmas so don't remind me of this as your poor excuse. There is a post for trolls, shenanigans and general fuckery. Stay out of other people's topics unless contributing or someone will earn an extended holiday. 

Hopefully nothing more needs to be said about this.

tumblr_mybhuavhvT1spwwv4o1_500.gif

• Like 4

Ah very good.  All I want for post-xmas wishes is to get some energy back.  I'm freakin' wiped out!  Just got back home.  The parents gave me a guitar this Christmas!  I'm going to have to learn how to play.  Otherwise you fuckers are going to be in for a miserable ear-splitting time at Canby! :D

• Like 2

Ah very good.  All I want for post-xmas wishes is to get some energy back.  I'm freakin' wiped out!  Just got back home.  The parents gave me a guitar this Christmas!  I'm going to have to learn how to play.  Otherwise you fuckers are going to be in for a miserable ear-splitting time at Canby! :D

Never mind the guitar, hows the new love interest?

• Like 1