Eagle_adam's not dead

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an issue with not getting the parts I paid him for. Unfortunately it's been over 3 months now without parts. I tried to handle it privately with several PMs but ultimately didnt get anyware. The last pm was unanswered.

I'm not sure what's going on in his life that's leading him to take people's money and not provide the agreed upon goods.

• Like 1

If someone else questioned it, they either...

A/ have a low post count and don't know Adam

B/ have never dealt with Adam in the past

C/ just naturally suspicious

All are understandable reactions when dealing on the interwebz.

• Like 2

yea he told me the story of what happened and that he had sent them out during the week before we were there but I still have nothing and cant get ahold of him. not trying to make it seem like hes a bad guy I thought he was  cool from the couple hours we hung out and probably would/will hang out with him some more at canby, its just a bit irritating when its been months and it takes but a few minutes to respond to a text or to log on and reply to a pm.

• Like 2

Yeah.. I totally get it. I hate waiting for things too. There are lots of people that know him personally and we all know without a doubt he will get things squared away with you and others who are waiting. It's really unfortunate for him and you guys. 

yea he told me the story of what happened and that he had sent them out during the week before we were there but I still have nothing and cant get ahold of him. not trying to make it seem like hes a bad guy I thought he was  cool from the couple hours we hung out and probably would/will hang out with him some more at canby, its just a bit irritating when its been months and it takes but a few minutes to respond to a text or to log on and reply to a pm.

• Like 1