Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

"The denial of facts, of reason, of science"

"The denial of facts, of reason, of science"

Nothing like talking about tolerance while getting in a good swipe. Fuck this guy. I am so fucking sick and tired of the left having the idea that they know better, that all they know is the truth. 

Bullshit junk science and your twisted fucking views are not the only way to think. For a side that says they are open free thinkers, they sure are the most one sided. Sure, we are not that much different, but at least we will let them talk and say their peace. We may not agree, but we are not suppressing their speech. 

Intolerant fucking cry babies.Get the fuck over it and get to doing something good. 

Slow down Jesse, did you watch the whole thing? This guy is pointing out exactly what you're saying. And craziest thing, it's being said on CNN. For me, this is what I've been trying ot articulate regarding the intellectual closed mindedness of both sides, and the core divisions of reality. If someone pre-judges what the other is saying before they say it they are closed minded. Fall into that trap and hypocrisy is sure to follow. And yes, I am talking about liberals.

Another life long politician is Peter DeFazio that needs to GTFO.

Parading themselves as setvents of the people making millions from special interests.

Shit, Hilary PERIOD

• Like 3

Slow down Jesse, did you watch the whole thing? This guy is pointing out exactly what you're saying. And craziest thing, it's being said on CNN. For me, this is what I've been trying ot articulate regarding the intellectual closed mindedness of both sides, and the core divisions of reality. If someone pre-judges what the other is saying before they say it they are closed minded. Fall into that trap and hypocrisy is sure to follow. And yes, I am talking about liberals.

Yes, I did watch the whole thing, twice even, just to make sure I heard it right. Sure, he took a swipe at the right and the left. I will give him that and perhaps maybe not curse at the guy so much. But why has it taken him this long to see this? He is not a Trump supporter, and that is fine, but, he does sound the trumpet for the left way more than he does for the right or even the center. 

The biggest problem I see is acceptance, and yes, from both sides. The right needs to look at a much bigger pictures and stop worrying about smaller stuff. The left needs to worry about some of the things that affect them directly and stop trying to be the voice of everything. 

This is just my point of view and nothing more. 

• Like 3

Said one of the Keating 5 dwarfs. This guy is so far up the capital establishment's ass it should be considered his rest home. 

For those who weren't politically aware 28 years ago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

Honestly don't know how this guy can show his face in public. I guess that's why he fits in so well in the Semite.

Him, McConnell, Ryan and several more are the essence of what's wrong with the Republican party.

• Like 3

Yes, I did watch the whole thing, twice even, just to make sure I heard it right. Sure, he took a swipe at the right and the left. I will give him that and perhaps maybe not curse at the guy so much. But why has it taken him this long to see this? He is not a Trump supporter, and that is fine, but, he does sound the trumpet for the left way more than he does for the right or even the center. 

The biggest problem I see is acceptance, and yes, from both sides. The right needs to look at a much bigger pictures and stop worrying about smaller stuff. The left needs to worry about some of the things that affect them directly and stop trying to be the voice of everything. 

No doubt Zakaria leans "progressive", he's from the Washingbag Post. I've read some of his criticism of liberals though, and I'd have to say he's pretty much on the money. He is on the inside looking in, so it usually cuts truer and cleaner. Calling out liberal hypocrisy is like saying the sky is blue, but if a conservative says it, it's dismissed as partisan attacks. Not unique to one side or the other though, it's the nature of distrust and division. That is the state we are in right now.

• Like 1

My lady just graduated in a masters program and the ceremony ws full of guys like this.

In the end it takes them 10 mins to say absolutely nothing and acuse everyone for not agreeing. Its very 1 dimensional and annoying.

• Like 4

Within 30 days something bad will happen down under. Where McCain goes, so to does his black cloud.

Kind of like after you eat Indian food, except it doesn't take 30 days.

• Like 4

great article albeit from Rolling Stone at a time when they were shilling hard for Obama:

John McCain: Make-Believe Maverick

A closer look at the life and career of the candidate reveals a disturbing record of recklessness and dishonesty

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/make-believe-maverick-20081016

• Like 1

maxine-waters-sabo-2.jpg

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-clashes-constituent-cant-impeach-member-congress/

maxine-waters-sabo-1-1024x768.jpg

Maxine is off the deep end way off the deep end, and at least some people have reached their limit.

Pure gold! 

And meanwhile.....

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Regents-throw-parties-at-UC-s-expense-11178628.php

920x1240.jpg

• Like 4

Oh Canada

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/justin-trudeau-asks-pope-for-apology/ar-BBBDOSl?OCID=ansmsnnews11

"Justin Trudeau asks Pope for apology"

(just think about what the people of Argentina and Italy are saying)

meanwhile, in jolly old England.......

Rotherham whistleblower explains why sex abuse ring was covered up

Broken and Betrayed is an account of the Rotherham abuse scandal by the key whistleblower, Jayne Senior. Last month three drug-dealing brothers – known locally as Mad Ash, Bash and Bono Hussain – were convicted of offences going back to 1997. The time scale, the severity of the crimes and the sheer number of victims are so staggering that even after three official reports the affair is far from over.

Rotherham’s investigation put the number of victims at 1,400, “all barely pubescent”. Senior spent 13 years working for a Rotherham council-funded programme aimed at identifying children at risk of sexual exploitation and she estimates there are more than 1,700 victims: this in a town of just 250,000. As of now, eight men of Pakistani origin and two white women have been convicted of abuse; five in 2010 after an investigation prompted by Senior; and, this year, the Hussain brothers’ circle, also on evidence collected by Senior’s team in 2002.

Yet it is not the severity of the crimes, nor the paucity of convictions that make the affair a scandal. It is the cover-up. Senior repeatedly found warnings went unheeded, evidence was destroyed and, when her team gave information to outside police forces, she was reprimanded and accused of distortion and unprofessionalism.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/rotherham-whistleblower-explains-why-sex-abuse-ring-was-covered/

• Like 2