• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw where Obama is still trying to get even by stirring things 

up before he leaves.He wants to clear the prisoners out of Gitmo prison in Cuba.

Didn't say where they'd send them.

I'd rather have them there,than in the US.

Maybe send them to Syria as poster children for recruitment.

This was not a riot. Owners killed stabbed man to death over bill or something. Crowd smashed business to bits using bricks from the building.

I guess all the Polish kid did was throw a firecracker towards the kabaab house, probably an accident, was and then rushed by 4 " foreigners " and stabed to death. I never beleave the news especially in Poland, but if true,,,,,,,,,,  would make sense to rip the place apart. 

I'm just curious if there was an actual terrorist attack  in Poland would the place look like Mars the next day? 

• Like 1

Polska Polska!

Ohhhhh...... so they get to recruit here where there are plenty of disenfranchised pissed off people with nothing to do but have access to lawyers and a legal system.....

I don't think the body building , gay , peaceful Muslims in the pen are down with that jihad shit. I say good idea q tip , Gitmo is like Chuck e Cheese camp

• Like 1

I don't think the body building , gay , peaceful Muslims in the pen are down with that jihad shit. I say good idea q tip , Gitmo is like Chuck e Cheese camp

Who said anything about Muslims? Prisoners are fueled against the system (country). They are easy to recruit. No matter what their religion may be, they could get excited to be a part of something vengeful.

Who said anything about Muslims? Prisoners are fueled against the system (country). They are easy to recruit. No matter what their religion may be, they could get excited to be a part of something vengeful.

Right: you and mike ,I see the point, but can't ignore Muslim relevance?

• Like 1

Four Teens Held in Connection With Kidnapping After 'Facebook Live' Torture Video Airs

"It's sickening," Johnson said at a news conference Wednesday night. "It makes you wonder what would make individuals treat somebody like that. I've been a cop for 28 years and seen things that you shouldn't see in a lifetime, but it still amazes me that you see things that you shouldn't."

The video, first aired Tuesday and then put up on YouTube, showed four young people kicking, slapping and cutting a someone who is tied up on the floor in the corner of a room. The people could be heard yelling "F--- Donald Trump!" and "F--- white people!" at various points throughout the 30 minute video.

One of the four suspects allegedly recorded the brazen incident and allowed people watch it in real time on her Facebook page.

The assailants in the video can be heard laughing, discussing drug use and putting the victim "out of his misery" and cursing the president-elect, while the bound victim moans through his gag.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331

"We came up for some New Year's resolutions for you." is that even a proper sentence? Wouldn't "We came up with some New Years resolutions for you." be better?????.... or is this some Ebonics thing? I mean are they really coming up for the resolutions or coming up with them????...... #blackspeakmatters

• Like 2

I love how the media was all over the Muslim girl who faked an attack to get attention. Showing proof that Trump was the reason she was attacked and it was a racist hate crime.A Possibly mentally challenged white man is kidnapped, beaten, tortured and abused on live video and they say they are looking into a possible hate crime. And once again, it is because of Donald Trump. 

Funny, I don't remember anyone getting attacked for Obama. 

Yes, the media is fair and balanced. Just like the people they prey upon for their news.  

Where are the SJW and Snowflakes out to defend him? Where are the Black Lives Matter folks? Oh yeah, never mind. 

• Like 5