• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Like cattle, most people engaged in the American political system are separated into highly confined world views in order to homogenize them into reliable voting groups. Groups with single identities: republican and democrat. These distinct identities are subsumed into a larger system of hierarchically valued demographic voting blocks. These voting blocks are manufactured and solidified via repetition of labels and stereotyped sub-identities. Once individual steers are confined into identity corrals there is a 77% likelihood they will vote reliably with the herd they "identify" with. IMO, 77% of the voting public has mad cow disease.

Don’t be a cow, go to Google Scholar and search Political Science Research Study on what ever topic you’re interested in. You will be amazed at what's going on behind your back.

• Like 2

Like cattle, most people engaged in the American political system are separated into highly confined world views in order to homogenize them into reliable voting groups. Groups with single identities: republican and democrat. These distinct identities are subsumed into a larger system of hierarchically valued demographic voting blocks. These voting blocks are manufactured and solidified via repetition of labels and stereotyped sub-identities. Once individual steers are confined into identity corrals there is a 77% likelihood they will vote reliably with the herd they "identify" with. IMO, 77% of the voting public has mad cow disease.

Don’t be a cow, go to Google Scholar and search Political Science Research Study on what ever topic you’re interested in. You will be amazed at what's going on behind your back.

Brand loyalty

• Like 3

I grew up with British 'food'. Every vegetable boiled into submission, change the water and boil again. Friends would steal carrots, peas, asparagus and w/e for back yards when I was a kid growing up, but I couldn't enjoy them. Just gag reflex from the unfamiliar taste and texture. Somehow I learned how to enjoy minimal cooking as in Japanese and Chinese dishes. I love stir fries. Other than shepherd's pie, have the British ever created any culinary delights?

• Like 1

Probably the only well known limey fare is fish and chips, not sure that it originated there, but it's widely associated with the culture.  Everything else was treated, as Mike pointed out, like how you'd cook a kidney; boil the piss out of it.  That's why most of their cuisine is borrowed from areas that they colonized.  After a night on the lash one can always find a kebab shop open, or if you're up for a spectacular bowl-painting session the next day, pop by the Indian take-away for a vindaloo.

• Like 1

No why would I give a shit about her, no I didn't watch... and probably half the US couldn't give a shit either.. So why was she not on a private jet or one with first class???

A personal guard can be pretty intimidating to a pansy and his wife..

Then I don't give a shit if you get it or not. The info is there. 

• Like 1

They flew coach because there were so many of them???? That's the reason??? I had to watch that for that? You could have just said so.

So again where was here security detail???? if there were so many of them together???? Couldn't one or ten of them strong armed those two assholes off the plane? So either planned or incompetent. Didn't think possible but, I give even less of a shit now

I grew up with British 'food'. Every vegetable boiled into submission, change the water and boil again. Friends would steal carrots, peas, asparagus and w/e for back yards when I was a kid growing up, but I couldn't enjoy them. Just gag reflex from the unfamiliar taste and texture. Somehow I learned how to enjoy minimal cooking as in Japanese and Chinese dishes. I love stir fries. Other than shepherd's pie, have the British ever created any culinary delights?

Quite frankly.....i don't know how the british survived this long on their chow....maybe that's the reason they have that distinctive accent.....from delaying the swallowing of horrific food they over cook? Dunno.....your thoughts, Mike?

Probably from being isolated on an island, it was meat and potatoes meals that wouldn't see much change from countries next door. With later total command of the world's oceans and an empire the sun never set on you would think there would be more food options and cooking tricks brought back home.. 

• Like 2

A lot of people I know, both friends and family keep telling me that "the republicans are at war and now have to prove themselves".....fuck....are you blind?, if anything this bigot racist small handed asshole called Trump has done, is unite the party, no no no, you have it backwards, its the democrats who are in trouble and need to win back the trust of the American people, you only govern 18 states, you have 188 seats in the Senate and 46 in Congress....until the democrats realize that they've lost touch with middle America.....they will continue their demise, and ultimately this will hurt all of us, we cannot have a one party rule, we need checks and balances, competition is vital.

• Like 4