Bit of a stretch. ClintonNewsNetwork is a douche but it could have been an over zealous staffer and an unchecked story. I mean, the title of that piece is just as bad : CNN BUSTED FOR TRYING TO FRAME TRUMP. Well no one was 'busted' and no one was 'framed' for anything. The error was pointed out and it was corrected.... end of story. They didn't make something up they just fucked it up, perhaps on purpose. Offer to pay a lawyer if you think this is actionable. This story is laughable and detracts from the real shit going on. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a stretch. ClintonNewsNetwork is a douche but it could have been an over zealous staffer and an unchecked story. I mean, the title of that piece is just as bad : CNN BUSTED FOR TRYING TO FRAME TRUMP. Well no one was 'busted' and no one was 'framed' for anything. The error was pointed out and it was corrected.... end of story. They didn't make something up they just fucked it up, perhaps on purpose. Offer to pay a lawyer if you think this is actionable. This story is laughable and detracts from the real shit going on.

His point that it stays on social media despite "correcting it" is valid, you must not watch enough cable news networks to see what's being done, therefore making your comment incorrect about it being a stretch.

This sums up 90% of the rights news right now. Desperate for anything to stick.

"The rights news" lol lol lol only one fucking channel reporting the shit show from Hillary and you demonise it, fuck off, keep supporting hillary and your crooked fucked up Dictatorship party.

Yaaaawwwwnnn..... Nothings convincing. Read the NYPD insider tweets and business reports, they dont lie. Notice how the stocks took a sharp hit after the Weiner scandel broke. Never have befor. There is a very dark rumor floating around and you guys miss it all, datsuns just saying

• Like 3

"The lie is becoming so big that no one can believe it.This is what isolates people, for soon no one will know what to believe.

The last battle of Armageddon will be when the social consciousness reaches a high fear level as fear has always and will always induce madness".

Charles Manson, 1970

"The rights news" lol lol lol only one fucking channel reporting the shit show from Hillary and you demonise it, fuck off, keep supporting hillary and your crooked fucked up Dictatorship party.

A. I don't support Hillary (ad fucking nauseum), not even a dem.

B. I don't watch fox. Mostly referring to the Internet bullshit I see posted all over. The second anything is sniffed, it's posted 1000 times on every right leaning site. Anxious, and desperate. Only to find out 20 mins of research would debunk the whole story. What's worse, they leave it posted anyway after its debunked.

His point that it stays on social media despite "correcting it" is valid, you must not watch enough cable news networks to see what's being done, therefore making your comment incorrect about it being a stretch.

Social media.... so why is it not updated there? Just like the original story? Big deal, the news media are always misquoting and taking out of context and it's up to the public to expect this. Already said CNN is a douche. This 'story' is lame. It's not blowing up my skirt. Hey I detest the Tic and any news bias stories. It's for Clinton supporter consumption, Trump supporters probably laughed till Monday and it won't sway anyone. Fuck me, look at all and I mean ALL the really stupid shit he HAS said.  .

True-Lies_l.jpg

Regarding misinformation, there is a lot of it out there; Without a doubt. But you would be a fool to not see all the 100% credible information being dumped every single damn day from wikileaks and the FBI themselves.

Did you know... FBI dumped tons of docs today directly from the Clinton investigation? 11/1 @11 am.

• Like 1

Milo will be sacked eventually.

Doesn't he know what happened to Ernst Rohm and the S.A.?

But then he is smart enough to have figured out that he should learn how to use weapons.

That's another thing I have been saying for years," If I was gay, I would be arming myself to the teeth".

Just like DeNiro said in one of his movies "Not everyone respects the police, but everyone respects the gun".

• Like 2

Newly released FBI documents Vince Foster suicide was actually murder. Vince foster died in 1993 and is on the Clinton body count list.

Info on foster:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/foster.php

Info regarding FBI doc:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753013/Missing-FBI-files-linking-Hillary-Clinton-suicide-White-House-counsel-Vince-Foster-vanished-National-Archives.html

Actual FBI doc (page 135):

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-03-of-04/view

..an individual involved in this, identified as Vince Foster, who had reportedly committed suicide was not, in fact, a suicide but a murder victim. He indicated that there was a van involved, no color given, with the first three numbers of the tag being '227'

• Like 2

Also noted by FBI.. there was a suicide note. It was written by Foster.. however it appears to have been planted AFTER. According to 27 witnesses, there was no note at the time of the office sweep.

CwRINBsWEAABhEA.jpg

Newly released FBI documents Vince Foster suicide was actually murder. Vince foster died in 1993 and is on the Clinton body count list.

Info on foster:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/foster.php

Info regarding FBI doc:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753013/Missing-FBI-files-linking-Hillary-Clinton-suicide-White-House-counsel-Vince-Foster-vanished-National-Archives.html

Actual FBI doc (page 135):
https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-03-of-04/view

..an individual involved in this, identified as Vince Foster, who had reportedly committed suicide was not, in fact, a suicide but a murder victim. He indicated that there was a van involved, no color given, with the first three numbers of the tag being '227'

• Like 1