• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really amazing that Donald has done as well as he has, considering all the opposition he's facing.  Not only is the executive and judicial branches of the government out to get him, the fully Clinton owned media (that Michael Savage often comments that the fourth estate has become the fifth column), the big banks, government contractors and republican elite who have all been at the trough looting the treasury for decades, as well as foreign interests who are about  to lose their gravy train as well. 

The polling can be made to say whatever they want it to, and if it don't, just make it up.  Conservatives generally don't have the patience to deal with some mouthbreathing pollster stuttering through a clipboard of leading questions, the gobby shitbags with an axe to grind do.  Coast to Coast AM tries to stay non-political, but it spills over a bit as this shitshow has taken over pretty much everything, and the comments seem to be overwhelmingly in favor of Trump.  A caller to Joe Pags' show related how his wife, a taxi driver, got all responses in favor of Trump when asked in casual conversation, so, yeah, polls.

One can only hope that in addition to all of the people who won't put out a Trump sign or bumper sticker for legitimate fear of retaliation and having their cage vandalized, all the people who've been taking about Gary Johnson or that other dozy twat will realize that they have a better chance of drawing three cards to fill an inside straight flush than seeing them elected, and vote to uphold the supreme court, if nothing else. 

If Trump is elected, it's likely that while he's talking with Putin, trying to avert this war that Hillary and Obama are trying to start, a heavily laden Air Force one will be departing Andrews, ostensibly en-route to Hawaii, but it will go dark, and reappear in Tehran, where the gurning cocksucker will emerge, wearing a kofi and flipping off the American people while  soldiers paint the ISIS flag on AF One.  Probably some more high government officials, along wit a few G-650s will disappear around the same time, only to show up in various non-extradition countries.

• Like 2

I've been all over the west coast this weekend aka lib central. However, the biggest problem that I've found is most people are uninformed. This is simply because the fucked media. I spent countless hours waiting in lines surrounded by people this weekend. Lots of people talking about politics.. lots of people are concerned.. but all they know is what CNN is telling them . We really are fucked people.. 

If we have open borders.. we don't have a country.. but If we lose the media.. we are no better than communist China. Its a sad reality.. but we are losing our freedoms. It's an illusion and it's going to be much worse if Hillary wins. TPP, Obamacare, goodbye second amendment.. Hello fifth amendment. And that's only the beginning.

I know Diego can confirm this.... up and down I5, I didn't see a single Hillary sign. In fact, In my 2000 miles I drove this week, I saw one Hillary yard sign. Countless Trump signs... Even Democrat farmer for Trump signs. But I still think we are fucked.. and I don't base that opinion on the polls. Those are all bullshit created to trick the uninformed voter.

• Like 3

New York Times tackles the hard stories lesser journals just won't touch.

'I Had a Scary Dream About Donald Trump’: Muslim Parents Face a Tense Election

Bilal Elcharfa was pouring cereal for his children before school this month when his 7-year-old daughter, Maaria, walked into the kitchen, calling for him.

“Baba, I had a scary dream,” she said, hugging him tight. “About Donald Trump.”

It was the morning after the second presidential debate, which the Elcharfa family’s two youngest daughters watched in the basement of their Staten Island home with their parents. In the middle of the night, Maaria went to her parents’ room twice, unable to sleep, and walked to the living room and checked her family’s security camera.

That morning, Mr. Elcharfa, 52, asked his daughter what she saw in the nightmare.

“He was so mean to us,” she said. “He had a scary face, like a zombie or something.” In the dream, Maaria later said, Mr. Trump came to the home of every Muslim family in the country and put each one in jail.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/nyregion/muslims-parents-donald-trump-staten-island.html?_r=0

I've been all over the west coast this weekend aka lib central. However, the biggest problem that I've found is most people are uninformed. This is simply because the fucked media. I spent countless hours waiting in lines surrounded by people this weekend. Lots of people talking about politics.. lots of people are concerned.. but all they know is what CNN is telling them . We really are fucked people.. 

If we have open borders.. we don't have a country.. but If we lose the media.. we are no better than communist China. Its a sad reality.. but we are losing our freedoms. It's an illusion and it's going to be much worse if Hillary wins. TPP, Obamacare, goodbye second amendment.. Hello fifth amendment. And that's only the beginning.

I know Diego can confirm this.... up and down I5, I didn't see a single Hillary sign. In fact, In my 2000 miles I drove this week, I saw one Hillary yard sign. Countless Trump signs... Even Democrat farmer for Trump signs. But I still think we are fucked.. and I don't base that opinion on the polls. Those are all bullshit created to trick the uninformed voter.

Ya confirmed that there's no Hillary/(whoever her running mate is) signs....not even bumper stickers for that matter, i remember in both Obama campaigns the signs were full force along with bumper stickers.