• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 children.  They all complained as to why my wife and I insisted that they excel in High School and went on to college.  Our reply was "You have to be sure that you get the education and skills to get a well paying and satisfactory job so that you can earn a high enough wage that the government can tax you at a high enough rate to support your class mates that dropped out at the 6th grade level, never earned a GED, never got a job at or below the minimum wage, and yet found the time to have enough kids to go on welfare."  Not shitting as to the quote!

• Like 2

I seen or heard something the other day about the kids of today, the next generation, and college, it basically was about how when these kids graduate there is not a job out there waiting for a good portion of them anymore, they have to be smart enough when they graduate to invent a job for themselves.

Yet college is so expensive now that even if they can find a job, they will be in debt for years if not decades, these politicians don't care about anything but themselves, and the honest ones don't run for re-election, they just want to get away from them criminals as fast as they can.

We need manufacturing jobs in this country, that is what made this country great, the way it's going...............................

• Like 2

Straylian media now reporting Trumps campaign team admitting he is trailing behind Sillary.

Anybody ready to migrate here?

Trump's campaign manager says he's behind but Trump denied that about two hours ago. A Podesta email leaked by wiki-leak suggests oversampling of dems is SOP for that SOB and the see you in tee hillary.

Straylian media now reporting Trumps campaign team admitting he is trailing behind Sillary.

Anybody ready to migrate here?

It is come to pass that the current choices for president are garbage.

Though, the last I heard, no offense, but you Aussies have been neutered by the government taking your arms. Do you have a Constitution worth fighting for? Are you willing to die for it? I have been involved in city matters to make them change the local codes concerning firearms. I am not one to run away, I do not think I will be moving to Australia, the US is a good place to make a stand.

I seen or heard something the other day about the kids of today, the next generation, and college, it basically was about how when these kids graduate there is not a job out there waiting for a good portion of them anymore, they have to be smart enough when they graduate to invent a job for themselves.

Yet college is so expensive now that even if they can find a job, they will be in debt for years if not decades, these politicians don't care about anything but themselves, and the honest ones don't run for re-election, they just want to get away from them criminals as fast as they can.

We need manufacturing jobs in this country, that is what made this country great, the way it's going...............................

Well said! They also need to relax some of the regulations,etc.,to keep 

the jobs from going overseas.