• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to Obama in one of his speeches yesterday....no teleprompter may I say.....I started LOL and thinking about how the left portraits GW as stupid.....have any of you ever heard Obama with no teleprompter?, he sounds like a retard between the studering and incoherence....good god!

https://youtu.be/mSxo9-Z5Ki0

Da fuck!!!!

stutter  ( not studer ) 

at least the guy can spell dude.

I like people who stutter, its usually because they are struggling for some truth and can't find the words.

• Like 3

Mel Tillis.

Developed a stutter in childhood but sings just fine. Probably because there is no internal conflict with what word comes next... it's a song. But when stressed to speak publicly, and make it up as you go, (wing it) there's a problem.

• Like 3

It's not the country, it's the elitists establishment that runs it, unfortunately, we as a country, we the people are just spectators in their game of thrones.

I disagree. I think people want to believe in the concept, but aren't willing to do what it takes to live the concept. For most, participation in democracy is nothing more than going along for the donkey/elephant ride. It's so much easier than actually thinking for yourself. Shit most people in this country are more invested in avoiding truth than in seeking it. Idiocracy is now.

Has Merica been conditioned to be spineless human ostriches by the elitist establishment? Okay, maybe, 

• Like 2

I disagree. I think people want to believe in the concept, but aren't willing to do what it takes to live the concept. For most, participation in democracy is nothing more than going along for the donkey/elephant ride. It's so much easier than actually thinking for yourself. Shit most people in this country are more invested in avoiding truth than in seeking it. Idiocracy is now.

Has Merica been conditioned to be spineless human ostriches by the elitist establishment? Okay, maybe,

Gotcha....ya good points there...sad.

I can't believe this shit is really happening... 

Trump: Judge with Mexican heritage has conflict of interest

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/02/trump_says_federal_judge_s_mexican_ancestry_is_an_inherent_conflict_of_interest.html

What Should We Make of the Hillary Clinton Indictment Speculation? Rolling Stone

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/what-should-we-make-of-the-hillary-clinton-indictment-speculation-20160503

And this is our choice for who's gong to lead our country?  One way or the other, we are fucked. 

• Like 3

Many years ago my wife took a business course from an accredited 'business school'. She noticed the class was rather full and the 'teachers' were hard on the mish mash of older adult students who had dropped out of school and wanted to improve themselves. Some had borrowed or saved thousands for the course. You had to be very motivated to get through all the reading and home study and lots couldn't or wouldn't and dropped out and were quickly replaced by new faces. Basically they took the money and teachers weeded out the 'looser' types that were easy to run off. Basically they printed money. When done the 'graduation' was a joke. 

I can't believe this shit is really happening... 

Trump: Judge with Mexican heritage has conflict of interest

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/02/trump_says_federal_judge_s_mexican_ancestry_is_an_inherent_conflict_of_interest.html

What Should We Make of the Hillary Clinton Indictment Speculation? Rolling Stone

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/what-should-we-make-of-the-hillary-clinton-indictment-speculation-20160503

And this is our choice for who's gong to lead our country?  One way or the other, we are fucked.

Judge IS a federal Obama appointee..

Not saying trump handled that right, maybe all the mex flags waving in Cali made him think of that

University was a joke , so is the lawsuit tho

Can't read the rolling stone article bro

• Like 1

The whole legal suit over the Trump university thing is a pile of scat. 

I hear stupid education seminar advertisements all over the radio for any number of things like Flipping houses to Starting a cleaning company.  Same crap that Trump had offered. People paid money for the education or insight.. Then it was up to the person to take what was paid for and use it. Yet all the people that fail now days want to point fingers in an outward direction as to why they failed. 

This is a cherry picked lawsuit and seems a bit bias considering there are thousands of other programs just like Trump university still going on right now.. Another example is our colleges around the country. You pay huge amounts of money and rack up piles of debt with zero guarantee that you will be able to secure a job in that field of study... Many of these colleges even claim 80% job placement in those fields.... B U L L   F U C K I N G  S H I T...... 

So why isnt our college institutions being taken to court over this same BS? 

Not defending Trump but the whole concept behind the suit is extremely questionable and very thin on validity. 

• Like 5