Nominating Trump & Hillary is a painful suicide for all Americans. And may just be a painful homicide for The United States if he is elected.

In regards to his lack of a policy, I guess that's why no one attacks his policy positions...

Wake up!

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

No but he picks supreme court justices....that's proven very fucking important down here with suit happy mericans....

Yes and no. He nominates them. They have to be confirmed.

• Like 1

Nominating Trump is a painful suicide for conservatives. And may just be a painful homicide for The United States if he is elected.

In regards to his lack of a policy, I guess that's why no one attacks his policy positions...

Huh ? everybody has been attacking his policy positions.Especially the left wing lunatics that support HilLiary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.Theres no way Trump will be a painful homicide for the US,he wont have that much power.Were trying to elect a President not a dictator.

• Like 3

Huh ? everybody has been attacking his policy positions.Especially the left wing lunatics that support HilLiary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.Theres no way Trump will be a painful homicide for the US,he wont have that much power.Were trying to elect a President not another dictator.

Fixed

The justices dont get confirmation from the Oval Office.

The senate has to approve the candidates that has been nominated by the Oval Office, but there is no time limit on how long it takes the senate to approve a justice. They don't even have to hold hearings. If any of the two power parties has a super majority in the senate they could push a confirmation out until the next sitting Prez....

Hands have to be washed to get anything done in power brokering. 

• Like 1

Read again....

H

E

P

I

C

K

S

I did and he doesn't pick them.

Yes and no. He nominates them. They have to be confirmed.

I did say yes, and no. Pick is the wrong word. It infers that his choice is unilateral. Nominate is much more accurate and is not a done deal. In the case of Supreme Justices there has to be agreement between the President and the Senate. To date 29 have failed to be nominated. The president couldn't have picked them.

verb: nominate;
propose or formally enter as a candidate for election or for an honor or award.
"the film was nominated for several Oscars"

We're as close to a dictator as we've been

Trump might follow the rules?

No you are not.

The president doesn't rule the world. Even a Canadian knows your system isn't set up that way. He has some powers but HE doesn't 'push the button' HE doesn't decide international policy HE doesn't run the country or do much actually. HE is an omnipotent king in name only. And every 4 years you can replace him.

Your 'system' has a lot on inertia and one person won't change things very fast if at all.

I will say beware when the vast majority of the populace votes overwhelmingly in a landslide.  Those voted in get to thinking they can do anything they want.

• Like 1

Huh ? everybody has been attacking his policy positions.Especially the left wing lunatics that support HilLiary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.Theres no way Trump will be a painful homicide for the US,he wont have that much power.Were trying to elect a President not a dictator.

I wish that were true, but if we learned anything from the Bush administration, it's that one little shit stick can do a lot of damage. 

Please let there be a viable third party candidate who will suck the life out of both party's rotten hearts. That would send a clear mandate to Washington. Turn out the lights Mother F*&^er, your party's over. 

• Like 1