As in, you don't agree?

That's interesting. Considering the amount of importance you give to Hillaries emails, and I expect time you've invested into reading them, I'd have thought you'd agree. Please do tell why we went all out with our balls out to the Mid East.

Bush junior promised his daddy payback...duh!

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

here is more disrespect for you.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger05.html

These are not my opinions.

So, from what I'm reading, Sanger wanted to reduce children from the insane and feeble minded. This is thranslated to mean "black"? Is that really a legitimate conjecture? I mean, it seems everyone was racist back then, so I won't doubt she was racist, but insane and feeble minded describes looney toons people to me. And at a certain point, I agree with eugenics. Unfit parents shouldn't procreate. Humans aren't born able. We need parents to survive.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/63554-cuz-merica/?p=1379850

Go back and look who bit (liked) this troll bate. The true believers. 

I actually didnt like Bush ! i gave a like because i thought it was funny.Especially the part that says "people knew where to pee" Now we get to have transgender bathrooms so 1/10 of 1% of the population can be comfortable when they piss.If you could come up with something rational instead of the constant FML government conspiracy crap i would give you a like also.Bate ?or bait ?

• Like 1

I actually didnt like Bush ! i gave a like because i thought it was funny.Especially the part that says "people knew where to pee" Now we get to have transgender bathrooms so 1/10 of 1% of the population can be comfortable when they piss.If you could come up with something rational instead of the constant FML government conspiracy crap i would give you a like also.Bate ?or bait ?

Same boat here...he wasn't fiscal conservative imho.

• Like 1

Dude, if I don't misspell something once and a while, I'll 'loose' my reputation as the WORST FUCKING  speller in ratsun class. Now can I get a like? Please  :lol:

• Like 6

Ha ha ha ha it was total assclown games.

But here is a real dilemma that i consider outrageous and needs to be fixed.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0504-issa-civil-asset-forfeiture-reform-20160504-story.html

Anyone who carries $50,000+ around with them is a fucking moron. It should be taken away.

Other that it would be nice to have $50K, if someone asked you to keep it for them for a while, seriously? you would stick it in you pocket or in your car and drive around? This would be like discussing a woman's weight or age.... there is no up side to it.

Because if I saw him I would be tempted to take it.

Other that it would be nice to have $50K, if someone asked you to keep it for them for a while, seriously? you would stick it in you pocket or in your car and drive around? This would be like discussing a woman's weight or age.... there is no up side to it.

Because if I saw him I would be tempted to take it.

You don't have it so you're entitled to it?

It's interesting to look at the right vs. left base's non-establishment reaction against the previous administration. Some would say the common man appeal of Bill Clinton is what took the election away from Bush Sr. making him a one term pres. Well that and the "Read My Lips" thing. Silver coke spoon Bush Jr. of all people used that same common man theme against Gore. Had it not been for the colossus cluster fuck that was the G.W. administration there would not have been Obama. Now the question is, has Obama's progressive legacy power grab opened the door to Trump, and set a very ugly president for the executive? 

• Like 1

Yeah....common man is just fed up with business as usual arrogant politicians, it's why Bernie Sanders is appealing to so many people despite Hillary's super pack money and why the trumpet and lying Ted fought hard all the way to Indiana, i really wanted both clowns to still be at it to at least give the California voters a voice, speaking of witch....the whole primaries structure needs to be changed to give EVERYONE a chance to cast their vote as is done in general elections....but....That's just one man's observation and opinion...

• Like 1

Yeah....common man is just fed up with business as usual arrogant politicians, it's why Bernie Sanders is appealing to so many people despite Hillary's super pack money and why the trumpet and lying Ted fought hard all the way to Indiana, i really wanted both clowns to still be at it to at least give the California voters a voice, speaking of witch....the whole primaries structure needs to be changed to give EVERYONE a chance to cast their vote as is done in general elections....but....That's just one man's observation and opinion...

You and most of us don't realize that the US Constitution was set up to minimize [uSA spelling] the impact of the knee jerk opinion poles!  The "people" AKA the legitimate voters as determined by the individual States who are not bound to any political party or persuasion excluding territorities [didn't trust those new citizens BYW] the second Electoririly College voted one exception not to Elect the populryly supposed sucessor to George Washington so as to not set an example as to just vote to elect the popular vote and set an unexptexed heriditory sucussivly path to the Presidency,as opposed to the British version which put the whole government in to the hands of the Parliament]  BTW, the British Parliamentary system is still the most basic form of local government in the USA or did you not look at your ballot when you voted [or snoozed] for your local Board of governors or the equivalent!  It is still the old Parliamentaly system at the local municipal, One chamber combining the Legistivare and Executive branches [and the bribary that all that that promotes] into the one arm of government to the dismay of the "voters" the second Electorial convention BTW set an exemple!  One "Real" Ectoral voter chose not to vote for the popular electee, he voted to go with the choice of the heartland which was that George Washington should be the only unamasly elected President of the USA!  End of history lession!

• Like 2

You know GPA, as much as I'd like to get my vote in there for Bernie, I believe the electoral college is quite happy Californians don't have much of a voice in the primaries. We have 172 delegates where most other states have less than half that. We also have two senators and 53 congresspeople in the House of Representatives. Although California has some conservative districts, it is very liberal as a whole. We have more than our share of influence in American politics to the dismay of many other states. One benefit though, we don't have to watch as many insulting political ads here, so I guess to all evens out.