• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you aint selling that shit,,,, cuz aint nobody that's been n here for more than a year or two,,,,,,,  is buyin it..

Most probably don't but you taking my point as a personal threat ( use of warrior)  , ,, and the multiple meltdowns YOU personally have had on Ratsun from people giving you even the littlest hard time...........  ;) .

self-ag·gran·dize·ment (sĕlf′ə-grăn′dĭz-mənt)

n.

The act or practice of enhancing or exaggerating one's own importance, power, or reputation.

self′-ag·gran′diz′ing (-ə-grăn′dī′zĭng) adj.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ive douched "most" of the sand from my Vagina, so, meh ill take that one.

• Like 4

Now that bananna and I have finished bitching at each other, to get thread back on track...........

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/hillary-clintons-holiday-party-like-a-wake-after-donald-trumps-white-house-victory/news-story/89327e6382009c9032d93eb1076e6a36

Nothing like a good wake to cheer things up.

• Like 2

Pagan priest wins right to wear goat horns in license photo, saying they are ‘religious attire’

It doesn’t matter how many articles of clothing Phelan Moonsong puts on before walking out the door each day: If he’s not wearing his favorite pair of goat horns, the Pagan priest might as well be naked.

Unless the 56-year-old Millinocket, Maine, man is sleeping or bathing, his beloved horns are rarely far from his scalp.

It’s been that way since he first laid eyes on the horns at a Pagan men’s group gathering in 2009. A friend whose goat had recently died offered the horns to group members. Nobody else wanted the dead goat’s hardware; Moonsong couldn’t believe his luck.

So he took the horns home, drilled small holes in each one and attached them to his forehead using stretchy, 50-pound fishing line that he wrapped around his head like an........

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/12/17/maine-man-wins-right-to-wear-goat-horns-in-license-photo-saying-they-are-religious-attire/?utm_term=.6c18970b85e4

• Like 2

I love irony;

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/opinion/now-america-you-know-how-chileans-felt.html?_r=0

And the irony of Americans losing their minds over a closer relationship with Russia...

...given that the Cold War was largely manufactured by the U.S. Military-Industrial complex at the end of WW2,

by vastly overstating Soviet military capabilities.

Lotsa water under the bridge SINCE then, but still....

zOmRRP.jpg

One of the best memes i've ever seen.My wife is now mad at me for waking her up from laughing.I have two dogs that were recently ill.I came home from work and both were standing in the hallway looking just like that.They had shit in the house for the first time since they were pups.

• Like 2

...given that the Cold War was largely manufactured by the U.S. Military-Industrial complex at the end of WW2,

by vastly overstating Soviet military capabilities.

Lotsa water under the bridge SINCE then, but still....

Uhhhhh................ no. East/west ideological 'cold war' was inevitable after the war. Didn't need any 'military industrial complex' to help it along. WW2 brought out the 'big boys' to brawl and forced several nations that were mutually antagonistic to each other to form alliances to beat a common enemy. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". By near the end, and at the end, only two were left eyeing the world as their prize. Churchill saw this right away and didn't like or trust Stalin but by 1946 Brittan was finished as a world power.

Look..... I just went through hell to get my transgendered homosexual blended inter racial wedding cake and now you're telling me that you won't bring me propane because of my choice of president....?

A phone message at Turner LP Gas Service says they should find someone else to deliver their gas.

On the coldest day of the season, a Skowhegan-area propane dealer has a pointed message for would-be customers.

“If you voted for Donald Trump for President, I will no longer be delivering your gas, please find someone else,” is the message left for customers that call Turner LP Gas Service, on Canaan Road in Skowhegan.

The message goes on to say that the cost of gas remains $110 a bottle, payment on delivery. A voicemail message left at Turner LP Gas Service was not returned.

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/12/16/skowhegan-area-propane-dealer-says-no-trump-voters/

• Like 1

Uhhhhh................ no. East/west ideological 'cold war' was inevitable after the war. Didn't need any 'military industrial complex' to help it along. WW2 brought out the 'big boys' to brawl and forced several nations that were mutually antagonistic to each other to form alliances to beat a common enemy. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". By near the end, and at the end, only two were left eyeing the world as their prize. Churchill saw this right away and didn't like or trust Stalin but by 1946 Brittan was finished as a world power.

Uhhhh... okay.

http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/notes/2007/N2859.pdf