I don't get this crap about Trump going for a dinner and not having the media in on it (at this point,as President Elect).

Is he "obligated" to tell them?

It is just the media trying to start finger pointing at something they don't like. And calling him not transparent is just trying to distract on how wrong and one sided they are. Obama has been one of the least transparent presidents that I can remember! But, he will be dearly missed. 

Now excuse me while I take this camera crew into the bathroom for a real shit show! 

15.8.jpg

• Like 7
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this crap about Trump going for a dinner and not having the media in on it (at this point,as President Elect).

Is he "obligated" to tell them?

No. The media is just dogging him for everything possible. He informed the secret service and they were there with him. Fuck the media.

• Like 3

It is just the media trying to start finger pointing at something they don't like. And calling him not transparent is just trying to distract on how wrong and one sided they are. Obama has been one of the least transparent presidents that I can remember! But, he will be dearly missed. 

Now excuse me while I take this camera crew into the bathroom for a real shit show! 

15.8.jpg

the only man in America who really knows what he's doing!

• Like 2

obama & merkel blame social media & internet for political disruption

At a joint press conference in Berlin earlier today, President Obama and Germany Chancellor Angela Markel blamed the internet and digitizationon making a "clash of cultures" more direct and instilling uncertainty in people about their identities and economic security.

Merkel suggested the internet and digitization would have to be regulated like the printing press or industrialization in order to limit its disruptive effects. "It led to enormous transformational processes within individual societies," Merkel noted. "It took a while until societies learned how to find the right kind of policies to contain this and to manage and steer this," Merkel said.

Obama noted in the press conference, before Merkel's call for more speech regulation, that freedom of speech was one of the principles that, if they were maintained, would help ensure that "over the long term progress will continue." Yet contemporary governments show little understanding of this, participating in the erosion of free speech rights and other mechanisms Obama mentioned, like checks and balances, that ensure "progress." Merkel, for her part, decried the "simplistic solutions" offered by populist politicians, saying they had "unfriendly policies." Obama decried simplistic slogans and soundbites and snippets people get on social media, yet is no stranger to them.

"If we can't discriminate between serious arguments and propaganda, then we have problems," Obama said.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/17/obama-merkel-blame-social-media-for-bein

• Like 1

obama & merkel blame social media & internet for political disruptionAt a joint press conference in Berlin earlier today, President Obama and Germany Chancellor Angela Markel blamed the internet and digitizationon making a "clash of cultures" more direct and instilling uncertainty in people about their identities and economic security.Merkel suggested the internet and digitization would have to be regulated like the printing press or industrialization in order to limit its disruptive effects. "It led to enormous transformational processes within individual societies," Merkel noted. "It took a while until societies learned how to find the right kind of policies to contain this and to manage and steer this," Merkel said.Obama noted in the press conference, before Merkel's call for more speech regulation, that freedom of speech was one of the principles that, if they were maintained, would help ensure that "over the long term progress will continue." Yet contemporary governments show little understanding of this, participating in the erosion of free speech rights and other mechanisms Obama mentioned, like checks and balances, that ensure "progress." Merkel, for her part, decried the "simplistic solutions" offered by populist politicians, saying they had "unfriendly policies." Obama decried simplistic slogans and soundbites and snippets people get on social media, yet is no stranger to them."If we can't discriminate between serious arguments and propaganda, then we have problems," Obama said.http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/17/obama-merkel-blame-social-media-for-bein

Jeebus, imagine if the cards would have been stacked against them?, all social media was engaged in promoting pro globalism shit and shuting down all pro Trump talk, what fucking alternative reality do these clowns called "leaders" live in????? NO FUCKING DUH AS TO WHY TRUMP WON!!!! Fuuuuck!

• Like 2