Repurposed car parts!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very cool thread. I'll keep my eyes open.

No car parts in my house at the moment. But I have salt and pepper shakers made out of bicycle hubs. I never did get wife approval and shes been scowling while using them for the last 2 years, but still a win in my book.

hubshaker-combo_zpsd810979b.jpg

i wonder if i can grow pavement over my dirt driveway. Do they sell pavement seeds at home depot?

• Like 1

No car parts in my house at the moment. But I have salt and pepper shakers made out of bicycle hubs. I never did get wife approval and shes been scowling while using them for the last 2 years, but still a win in my book.

i wonder if i can grow pavement over my dirt driveway. Do they sell pavement seeds at home depot?

I have to dye those hubs...fuck Chris king...

3.75 for 80 lbs!!!!!! that's cheap as dirt!!!

I have to dye those hubs...fuck Chris king...

don't dig anodizing or just don't like doing gigs for that company?

I like the parts (have his headsets on 4x of my bikes, hubs on one of them, and hubs on my table). But they are a bit overpriced.

Ha. That's $500 worth of salt and pepper right there. 

I bet they're fast. Beautiful hubs. 

Personally, I'd rather have a set of Profile shakers. 

I don't have a picture but when I went hunting in Missouri, my grandfather brought me to his "tree stand" which was a chevy luv 15ft high in between 2 trees without a bed.  had a buddy heater in it and I slowly rolled that window down and blasted a 4pt out of it.  coolest thing ever.

3.75 for 80 lbs!!!!!! that's cheap as dirt!!!

don't dig anodizing or just don't like doing gigs for that company?

I like the parts (have his headsets on 4x of my bikes, hubs on one of them, and hubs on my table). But they are a bit overpriced.

process is just a pain in the disk, and he's picky as all hell. We have special shit we have to do just for him to make him happy, even tho if we didn't his parts would come out fine.
  • 9 months later...

We have   HAD a a few large mice under the house that seem to be able to predict our every move to remove them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, UNTIL YESTERDAY!!!

2 1/2 hours of some serious carbon monoxide poisoning was the order of the day..

FAT510 blowing in one end.

IMG_2640_zpsfrbkp5qm.jpg

IMG_2642_zps5wrov1uq.jpg

IMG_2641_zpsvbsduhqb.jpg

Lizard mobile fume-a-gaten that sumbitch down at the other

IMG_2643_zpslhs0n9wz.jpg

IMG_2644_zpsw3rhjxmy.jpg

IMG_2645_zps1k7rlukm.jpg

IMG_2646_zps6ayf6vfr.jpg

Sealed up openings and left it for another 3 hours ,,,,,,and

SEE YOU IN HELL MOUSE!!   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FUCK YOU!!

And yes my wife almost had a brain aneurysm when she got home and sign telling my high schooler not to enter house ,,, was left on front door.  And it still had residual exhaust smell from cars . :blush:    Yes we blew out air in and under house for 2 or more hours before entering

• Like 8