What would you do to this truck

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get rid of those damn red center caps, I hate them.  Love the truck, love you Rick, but hate the center caps, and put some gosh darn chrome lugnuts on!!! :D

• Like 3

Get rid of those damn red center caps, I hate them. Love the truck, love you Rick, but hate the center caps, and put some gosh darn chrome lugnuts on!!! :D

This sounds like a honest opinion, I frankly agree :D. I would go with some Chevy rallys or the vette steelies in 6 lug.

I would do an IRS, coilovers in the front, VG33 turbo, lowered, and bucket seats.  That would be one bad ass 620.  What I would love to do to my truck.  :devil:

I do agree with the wheels.

What are some ideas you have?

Needs the stock DATSUN1600 fender emblems, they are the tits. Blackwall tires (and center caps) will blend with the dark paint, black mirrors, side vent and grill better but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for that..

i would ditch the centercaps they look to 4x4 to me then lower the front a little more  swap some chevy rallies on it and drive the wheels off it as time went on i would swap in a 5 speed and maybe an l20b i would keep the paint as nice as possible then when the 610 gets real paint i would have a matched set 

Remove the center caps, chrome lugs, remove the box, and look for some of the rarer Amco bars (for getting in the truck, along the bed, and the under step). 

Ive seen this truck a billion times and its basically done... Id just start searching out some fun detail pieces that others dont have that sets it even farther apart. Its a great truck Rick. Maybe even do an engine wiring tuck just to clean it up.