Who's sober?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I love about the younger generation in California is that none of them are going into any type of trades work. It drives up the cost of skilled labor. This is a totally general comment with millions of exceptions.

said the hipster

said Lenny from of mice and men, now I want for you to look over into those fields and imagine a whole slew of Datsun 620's, green ones, brown ones, blue ones, lol yellow king cabs, purple ones and bang! Fixed!

Skill passed away Jan 3rd 1989. It was a Tuesday.

..and wasn't missed because the rapture was about 19 years earlier. Summer, June 10th between 9:30 and 10 in the morning while opening my third beer. I remember that oil production peaked in the US, (gas was $0.34 a gallon) the end of the muscle car and 10 to 1 compression was in sight, within a year the US went off the gold standard and we were in financial free fall, and in another year oil zoomed from $3 to $12. and by the end of the decade $80. The AntiChrist Nixon was already on earth... and in office!!!. We are sooooo fucked!

That's what happened!!!!

Watched TV in Calgary. (elevation 3,200 ft. I live at sea level) Haven't watched any TV programs in a year and a half. Watched several hours of Alaska Troopers (or some such crap) And an equal time or more playing with a two year old. No wonder I was fucked up. Had the bends