Who's sober?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAA, all you guys are speakin with a funny accent today if it wasn't for us.

I agree!!!!!

Americans burned down York right? Toronto didn't exist back then.

We busted our asses of for you guys and still get treated like shit at the border.

Bullllllllll shit. We're too polite.

• Like 2

Picture a fence.

If you have one foot on the British/French side, the same people who burned down the Whitehouse.

and one foot on the American side, the same people who kicked the shit outta the British and French in 1812

Where are your balls?

They can stay pissed. Same with the British after loosing, Canada, India, Australia, etc. etc.

This is hanging in my living room...

The retaliation for burning York and the north shore settlements of Lake Erie in Upper Canada.

243757158_1377621413.jpg

We get along better now.

The picture is wrong!  The "Presidential Mansion" didn't get whitewashed until after this "incident", in order to cover up the scorch marks [which are still there if you know where to look] from the fire. Fortunately Dolly Madison saved the iconic George Washington Presidential portrait, look on your US one dollar bill.   So now to save face, we call it "The White House".

• Like 1

I did, some when in my 40s. Drinking demands too much time, money or commitment to do it right. Wasted the previous 10 to 20 years before that never knowing where I was going to wake up. Work interfered with drinking so I had a string of useless go nowhere jobs and a 521 was all I could afford.

You should take up drinking it seems like the best part of your life is when you had a 521 and were cool like us 521 guys..

Its ok though we all can't be like me I mean Mike.lol

• Like 2

Some people can handle alcohol, some can't. If you're constantly throwing up and having a hang over... you're doing it wrong. If you're abusing it and it's ruining you're life... you're doing it wrong. Don't blame the vices, blame yourself.

Alcohol is less socially accepted in the US than it is in other countries.

-Robert

Precisely