datson4life got another 521, Oh boy!

datson4life

Being I am Mrbigtanker and all, I really think that truck would be better off with a L series motor. Its way to clean for the swap, If my truck was as clean as yours is when I got mine, I would of not gone as far as I did. I would of kept just about how you got it.

But it is your truck.

I would suggest an LZ 2.3 hybrid extra power and still looks stock

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ka, stock wheels, low, clean, done

If i ever want original just swap back l16, 2 hrs work

C'mon no??

I still really say no. Plus a KA they are so over done. But if you do it then de hole it battery tray and so forth and paint it to match the outside right to the fender lines. I wish I did it that way the first time..

Its over done on 510s lol

I like the torque and comfort of the ka, highly prefer it over sr, the only engine i would like above ka is ca18det, i would love that route but dont wanna make extra holes for turbo piping etc

So what is coil overs and a 4 link going to do? Its a truck you need a lot more then 4 link on the rear.Like more weight in the rear.

give me some actual suspension travel.most times ive spun out its been because I was hanging a turn and I hit a bump and the rear hops and looses traction

give me some actual suspension travel.most times ive spun out its been because I was hanging a turn and I hit a bump and the rear hops and looses traction

This green one is surprisingly good on corners, now the orange one, nope, i lost it once turning kinda hard going like 80, fortunately it happened in an empty wide runway, for some reason the gteen one is lower and has more suspension play, either way, keep 521s on the straightaways lol

Straight lines are gay. if I wanted to go in a straight line id have a muscle car. and my truck isn't fast in a straight but on the winding roads.......you better go faster if you don't like people riding your ass

What are you running for wheels first of all lowering the stance helps with center of gravity, also the trucks are to light in the rear. Have coil overs put all around add some weight in the back and then for the added weight take the gutless L motor out and put a KA in. there your done.

Escalade rims. Im only lowered 3 inches I would like to be lower but at the same time im just fine how it sits now. I can still take speed bumps going too fast and I can turn my steering wheel all of the way with out rubbing my tires so that's one of the bigger reasons it isn't lower

• Like 1