datson4life got another 521, Oh boy!

datson4life

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

owning a 521 is a lifestyle.

The guy who got it must be used to plusher type of cars or just into buying and selling

hes lucky to get $4K for it. unless at a Old school Jap car show ,maybe. a beat VW thing might get more.

the stock market just went down 200 ppoints.

Most datsun oowners still got a Obama phone!!!!!!Like me.

truck is cool.

But to many guys buy first then say its not what I really want . its rough ,its loud. I get axle wrap cause all the springs are gone to look cool when I accellerate. ect......NOT PRACTCAL!!!!!!! lower it just enough!

if anything if no axle wrap ect like above this is a perfect daily driver. Ok maybe on weekends. ITs on of the cooler ones I have seen Love the color.

• Like 1

I just want to make sure everyone knows what you are trying to say Mr Big, so I will say it in plain old English, "L" valve cover means you get to drive it home 99.999 percent of the time, red top valve cover is about 50/50, meaning it gets towed home at least 50 percent of the time. :lol:

photo_zps91bfd95d.jpg

Need I say more????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 3

I just want to make sure everyone knows what you are trying to say Mr Big, so I will say it in plain old English, "L" valve cover means you get to drive it home 99.999 percent of the time, red top valve cover is about 50/50, meaning it gets towed home at least 50 percent of the time. :lol:

Wayno the motor was sold and that L block is a pile of shit I will never have that guy build me anything again. Only once has the FJ let me down and that was my fault,the other tow jobs were for wiring and other stuff and like any motor swap you will have bugs to iron out.Only thing left is the way my fuel pump is wired up.I think he used a fuckin circuit breaker not sure i never got the wiring marked out due to flakes not ever giving it to me so i will trace it and fix it myself.