datson4life got another 521, Oh boy!

datson4life

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Ka swap with drum breaks all around..............I thought I was crazy......

Disks is for weenies, lol jk

I dont drive fast or crazy, if i do its because there is plenty of space or away from soceity, i keep my distance from cars in front, i dont see the need for disk yet, it was fine in my old truck, now if i drove like kelowg, then i would go disks, but i always stay in the back of the pack on runs and cruises

Being I am Mrbigtanker and all, I really think that truck would be better off with a L series motor. Its way to clean for the swap, If my truck was as clean as yours is when I got mine, I would of not gone as far as I did. I would of kept just about how you got it.

But it is your truck.

Thats exactly how i feel!!

I can sell it and build another, but who knows what new owner would do to it, i can swap ka in tho without any extra holes or welds, thats the only thing that makes me feel better is i with the help of others have figured out this swap in a way where i can go back to l16 within a few hrs, like nothing ever happened

• Like 1

That mother fucker is crazy I know my trucks limits......his doesn't have any. If I didn't take my girlfriend with me on runs I might push it a little harder but still wouldn't be able to keep on his ass though I can usually keep a good distance between us. but a few too many spin outs in mine when I didn't think I was pushing it as hard as could have been kinda scared me into getting a dime. it was that or put that money to coil overs and a 4link on the truck but id rather have a whole car for almost the same price....

That mother fucker is crazy I know my trucks limits......his doesn't have any. If I didn't take my girlfriend with me on runs I might push it a little harder but still wouldn't be able to keep on his ass though I can usually keep a good distance between us. but a few too many spin outs in mine when I didn't think I was pushing it as hard as could have been kinda scared me into getting a dime. it was that or put that money to coil overs and a 4link on the truck but id rather have a whole car for almost the same price....

So what is coil overs and a 4 link going to do? Its a truck you need a lot more then 4 link on the rear.Like more weight in the rear.

u dont know u talking about bro  , frist get a welder u could get a dime and still do the ur 521 . scaredy cat

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Being I am Mrbigtanker and all, I really think that truck would be better off with a L series motor. Its way to clean for the swap, If my truck was as clean as yours is when I got mine, I would of not gone as far as I did. I would of kept just about how you got it.

But it is your truck.

listen lil man

• Like 1