datson4life got another 521, Oh boy!

datson4life

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Healthy=organic non organic=pestisides and preservatives...I grow my own tomaters, chiles, and pot. avocado tree is coming as soon as I get my own place

Thats how it is here, we have a bunch of trees and plants, but i since a kid, all my meals have been junk food, because ive always accompanied my dad at work and we never have time to come home and eat mom's food, so im barely starting to get into all that, and its not easy lol

• Like 1

Guys Guys healthy is hamburgers and french fries, one thing i learned is you will not pro long your life. You will only die healthy.

I don't know tank, when burgers and fries cause you to fold in half and writhe in pain, sometimes the healthy alternative is a good idea

Congratulations datsun4life, always nice to find a good one

• Like 1

I don't know tank, when burgers and fries cause you to fold in half and writhe in pain, sometimes the healthy alternative is a good idea

Congratulations datsun4life, always nice to find a good one

The reason i said that though is my grand mothe died at a early age due to health issues when she led a healthy life,no drinking,no harmful job yada yada yada. Now her twin sister out lived her by 17 years and she smoked 2 packs of cig's a day and took a swig of the good stuff every other day. So eating good working out and all that good stuff just makes you die healthier.

• Like 2

The reason i said that though is my grand mothe died at a early age due to health issues when she led a healthy life,no drinking,no harmful job yada yada yada. Now her twin sister out lived her by 17 years and she smoked 2 packs of cig's a day and took a swig of the good stuff every other day. So eating good working out and all that good stuff just makes you die healthier.

alright I can understand that

I'm somewhat bitter because I haven't been able to eat anything with any flavour since Wednesday, sorry

So true and keep in mind he inhaled,he did not smoke them just for the taste.

if i had it my way i would do , in&out , and a good cigar a couple times a week . but just cant have that diet , some peoples dna can handle it . and i'm  one of them, a healthy diet goes a long way.

but we are all made different 

my grandfather was a drinker forever , even until the va doctor told him he couldnt stop because it would kill him . pissed off my grandma pretty bad , he lived for 10 more years drinking a case a beer a everyday. 

• Like 3

Getting married later and driving off in booger, this is my last unmarried ratsun post lol, say a prayer for me cause nerves are starting to kick in (stupid Starbucks on empty stomach)

Ill get some pictures up, around Tuesday,

Later

there goes your balls in her purse and i will offer 500.00 now for the truck because thats got to go and while your at it start the nursery well better make that 2 of them, oh and her MOM is moving in to, and if your lucky you won't find out she uses a vibrator at night.LOL Congratulation and post pics of the honey moon in the bed just her of course.LOL  I kid I kid good luck and god bless you with your new future wife,and remember the first 100 years is the hardest after that is easy, don't give up on each other or there is no sense getting married. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 2

there goes your balls in her purse and i will offer 500.00 now for the truck because thats got to go and while your at it start the nursery well better make that 2 of them, oh and her MOM is moving in to, and if your lucky you won't find out she uses a vibrator at night.LOL Congratulation and post pics of the honey moon in the bed just her of course.LOL I kid I kid good luck and god bless you with your new future wife,and remember the first 100 years is the hardest after that is easy, don't give up on each other or there is no sense getting married. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for the well wishes and advice, i loled hard at the 100 years part, and a picture of my hairy leg and tan line is the best i can do

CAM02263_zpsmlbgc2nn.jpg

• Like 1