futofab

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe use this thing we old people call a "telephone" .. you punch in this secret code and in as little as a couple seconds the signal travels thousands of miles, and when you hear a voice,, you respond with any question you can think of.

• Like 3

All joking aside, I've done business with Dave in the past, and he's gone above and beyond to make my buying experience second to none. I assure you, that once you get in contact with him personally, and he is made to know your current situation, he'll do whatever he can to make you a happy, satisified customer.

Contact him directly, and do be patient, as being a business owner is a very time consuming occupation. I doubt that he's trying to avoid or side-step you at all; he's not that type.

• Like 1

let me guess 

now you want us to all compare penises 

I'm just wondering if someone heard of a high customer volume

because I ordered this in Nov 

maybe something got misplaced 

call him , Email him or PM him here 

we dont have the answers he does except that he is a top notch stand up guy 

Dave will have the answer you are looking for 

try this 

603-774-6964

dave@futofab.com

• Like 2

i just thought you guys had an answer 

:hmm:

Why would we (ratsun) have an answer for you. None of us work for Dave. Have you even called him yet???

• Like 2

let me guess

now you want us to all compare penises

I'm just wondering if someone heard of a high customer volume

because I ordered this in Nov

Just giving you a hard time. I don't really like calling people either, but in these situations it's usually the best method...
  • Like 1

We're dealing with old school cars... some people like to do things the old school way with an actual conversation...

Dave is a great guy. He went out of his way to chat about dimes before I even had one. Called him to see if he knew of any and he gave me a few more people to get in touch with.

No reason in harming futofabs rep over something that we dont have nearly enough info on.  Mod- Lock?

• Like 2

It wasn't all that long ago that all we had was the telephone.   I remember my dad teaching me how to use the telephone to call people.  He had me call on cars for sale and ask questions.  He would have a basic checklist of the details I needed to ask about, but figuring out how to end the conversation was the hardest part.  It always is.  I don't think the younger generations fully understand what it is to communicate any more. 

• Like 3

First let me step up to the plate and say this may not have been the promptest of service FutoFab has ever provided.

Loopagain and I have been in contact since the thread started regarding his December 12th order. It should be picked up for delivery by FedEx today and I believe we've gotten things working in the right direction.

Loopagain I sent you the FedEx tracking number but I’ll post it here for you as well.

Tracking #  797766927197

Normally I wouldn't reply to a post of this nature, but I think that something positive can come of it for everyone, including myself.

At the time of the order Mr. Loopagain was given a tentative ship date of the week of January 13th. (It seems without fail we get backed up in December every year and with 2 weeks of shutdown over New Years, schedules are hard to keep). As time progressed we promised a ship date of last week and unfortunately we missed it.

On Monday (1/27/14) I received an email looking for a tracking number. Much like how this thread started it too was very cryptic.

Subject Line - BRE LIP TO GARDENA CA,

That was it.

Adding to the confusion is it was from an email address I had no order connected with and a name I had no order for. It took a couple emails back and forth to get the details straightened out and tracking numbers sent.

From all this let me say one thing Information is KING!

If I can’t figure out what it is you want to know and/or what it is about I can’t help. And if you haven’t heard back from me in 24hrs, try calling. The number on my website is a cell phone and gets answered at some very strange hours when you consider I am on the east coast and have gotten calls at 11PM EST on Saturday nights.

.... And my comment to you Datrod, like my Dad always said, “More than a mouthful is a waste.“.

• Like 8

So does he get a free shirt or something,do you make them to order or have these in stock and if so i said way more then a mouth full because that is way to long of a time to wait for something,your shutting down does not help if you got money from customers and there product not being shipped,i would bash them on every website,but at least your shipping it and as long as he is happy..