(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Yeah,, you really have to form a relationship with a used tire shop,, if they see you around quite a bit they seem to give you better/cheaper service,,,,,,,, well unless the kids fuckin girlfriend is visiting him,,,, then they fuck your balance up so bad you lose fillings going down the freeway.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I just checked the stem, the tire they used is janky,

I'll pay the dudes if this thing doesn't deflate again. But never buy shit from that place,

old place burned down, was friends with those guys

"I am pretty well convinced that my girlfriends Father fakes not being able to start his riding mower. He knows I will drive my ass down there, start it and mow his yard for him. Evil genius."    Smoke R.I.P 3~13~14
ipb.png Mar 13 2014 06:55 AM
  • photo-5831.jpg?_r=1403062942
    bananahamuck I am not really sure if we own a mower,, yes i see my wife doing it from time to time ,,but not positive where hides it when not using. 
    Mar 13 2014 09:27 AM
  • av-738.jpg?_r=0
    Rick-rat I wish I still had parents or wife's parents that we could help out once in a while. Enjoy them while they are still here 
    Mar 13 2014 12:49 PM
  • photo-thumb-39760.jpg?_r=1391095218
    smoke I know what u mean, my Mother has been gone many years now. I don't mind it that much, as long as her old man keeps the politics to himself while I'm working. 
    Mar 13 2014 01:51 PM

angel_na_mogilu.jpg

• Like 1

"I am pretty well convinced that my girlfriends Father fakes not being able to start his riding mower. He knows I will drive my ass down there, start it and mow his yard for him. Evil genius."    Smoke R.I.P 3~13~14
ipb.png Mar 13 2014 06:55 AM
  • photo-5831.jpg?_r=1403062942
    bananahamuck I am not really sure if we own a mower,, yes i see my wife doing it from time to time ,,but not positive where hides it when not using. 

Mar 13 2014 09:27 AM

• av-738.jpg?_r=0
    Rick-rat I wish I still had parents or wife's parents that we could help out once in a while. Enjoy them while they are still here 

Mar 13 2014 12:49 PM

• photo-thumb-39760.jpg?_r=1391095218
    smoke I know what u mean, my Mother has been gone many years now. I don't mind it that much, as long as her old man keeps the politics to himself while I'm working. 

Mar 13 2014 01:51 PM

angel_na_mogilu.jpg

?

SMH.

well he hasn't logged in since the middle of February but that doesn't mean he can't come on here as a guest to check up on us. 

Smoke, whatever you are up to, I miss your level head on here and hope you are doing well in life.

Smoke is dead. And Shaking My Head that people still "believe."

1. No

2. Use your words so people can understand you. Ratsun doesn't charge by the character.

3. Keep hope alive!

• Like 1