(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

I hate soy milk. And I'm not a big fan of eggnog. But soy nog by Silk brand is addictive as hell and is ridiculously good with Baileys.

I know exactly how messed up gross that sounds, and I'm saying it all the same. Don't tell me it's gross till you try it.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

The hummer was actually a bad ass machine til gm got a hold of it and marketed it to creeps

Yeah, these are two such different vehicles that's it passed right by being funny and just went straight to sad. The hummer is pretty much a half ton chevy, the HMMWV (humvee) would take a pretty good beating. However, what a guy that buys one of the real ones to drive around on the street should remember, is that they are an American military vehicle. In other words, they are never given a chance to actually wear out. In example, lets say they buy a bunch of humvees, and that some of them are brand new and have just sat in storage, does not matter that they have not moved, they still get new parts, wheels, tires and so on. So they never get any real miles put on them. If I recall, shit starts going south on the front end after about 30k or so of just driving them around.

My oldest brother still gets mad when he gets talking about spending so much time having to repair tanks, rather than being able to drive it around and aiming it at people. 

Thought i would add most of time it was just scheduled maintenance not actual "need" to be fixed yet, type shit.