• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Think how hard you would have to run that to get 14. I have driven mine at a MUCH faster pace than anyone in the cab was comfortable with (with said load trailer) trying to get somewhere on time, just flooring it to pass, being really erratic and still got 17. 

theres a reason that guy rides alone .. if he rode with me i would kick his bike over and ride off... shut the fuck up you entitled bitch .... they sometimes cant see u either in the dark in your leathers ...yes that guy is annoying he has other vids

If something remotely interesting happens after the first 30 seconds of that vid, I wouldn't know it. Why the hell do people like that load videos on the internet. And spend the time to edit. This is how Jesse from full house rode.

If something remotely interesting happens after the first 30 seconds of that vid, I wouldn't know it. Why the hell do people like that load videos on the internet. And spend the time to edit. This is how Jesse from full house rode.

cuz he will never have anyone other then the go pro to share riding storys with

Yeah give him a listener and he becomes the social and moral lone ranger dispensing his verbal form of justice. Pedestrians have the right of way even if stupid. Probably if he slowed down all that shit would pass with a shrug. I couldn't watch it all or he would win.

• Like 2