• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG, I just read the thing about the plushies and nearly fucking died of laughter, holy fuck that is fucked up and hilarious.

The worst part of that is that I dont need to go to urban dictionary to know that that is a real thing, because that is just how bad the world is now., lmfao.

Okay, sorry in advance for my ranting, but this seems like the place to do it due to profanity, sorry but this angers me!

I have been gone from here for a while. My old laptop was the main reason why....

Seriously people, NEVER buy an ACER or Gateway computer, same company. After one year of ownership I have probably gotten a total of 60 days of use out of this POS! THIS IS THE SIXTH GODDAMN HARDRIVE FAILURE! THAT'S RIGHT...SIX! This is bullshit. Fuck their damn warranty WHICH HAS NOW EXPIRED ANYWAY and the crappy refurbished parts they throw in.There is actually a class action lawsuit against ACER for using refurbished parts in their NEW computers and selling them as new.  I am going to buy a hard drive myself, install it and Windows, then sell this POS on Craigslis for cheap just to get rid of it. Probably sell for cost of parts plus maybe $20? I guess that is what I get for buying a cheap computer on Black Friday last year!

However, I just recently bought a bad ass Dell XPS gaming laptop as it's replacement and I am very pleased with it. Then again, this comp cost over $1000! I guess the old saying is true, you get what you pay for.