Ratsun Meet Sunday February 23rd 11AM-2PM @ Tacoma Carls Jr. on 6th Ave

DatDoug

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go where ever Doug tells us to go.. Panda Express in same lot as Carls jooner and a "real"  pizza joint right across street. You guys would know that,,, if you had went to the last any  Douger event in this same parking lot.

:sneaky:

I'm going cuz it is a good excuse to be in area if the "lady" i give a lift too on the way home.,, turns out to be a cop.

On second thought... count me in, I will park accross the street where the pizza is 

• Like 1

Is goofy goose good? Rather strange name for a burger joint....

It's not to bad, a little better than some fast food, not something to rave about.  But there parking lot is too small, it was a joke recommendation.  Though Lefty's wouldn't be bad, some chilli cheese fries, banana milkshake and a big burger sounds good. Just no inside sitting.

• Like 1

So to try and slide this thread even farther off track ,, has anyone ever eaten at the Southern kitchen on 6th?? The chicken there is incredible and the bottomless strawberry ice tea ,, oh ,,, my,,, wooord.. Parking is terrible and there are only a couple open tables most of the time but,, damn.

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

Yes, I have eaten there, would be really hard to get group in there. It is really small, but the food is great. Another great place is Marsha's silver spoon on South Tacoma way, it is small and not too much more parking

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

Not whining, I thought this was the place to eat thread

I'm going to Carl's Jr.

Martin Way Diner is pretty good too. Huge chicken fried steak

• Like 2

should we have a meet this weekend to get together and decide where we are gonna meet on the 23rd...and if im alone tristin i would be more then happy to allow u to ride in my truck to the meet no homo.....

see how i worded that so no one could assume theyd find my truck with a skinny jeans drying over the bed rail at the local swimming hole type shit , and post it

Here's what I learned about you Ratsun seniors prior to my first meet-up, which was January 5, 2014. DON'T CHECK THIS THREAD UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE BECAUSE SHIT'S ALWAYS CHANGING. So, I've set my iPhone to check back here on February 22nd. For fuck's sake. Jesus. Peace.

• Like 1