Ratsun Meet Sunday February 23rd 11AM-2PM @ Tacoma Carls Jr. on 6th Ave

DatDoug

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck and may I add fuck.... Just realized my son has snowboarding lessons at Snoqualmie from 11-12:45 the same day :-(

ok better drop the car off on the way ......aint no way your missing this ...tell mini shawn white the olympics are coming soon ... he needs the rest

• Like 1

ok better drop the car off on the way ......aint no way your missing this ...tell mini shawn white the olympics are coming soon ... he needs the rest

. put his ass on a bus or something

Depends on how late people are planing on staying or if anything is going on afterwards or if people are going to puss out and just head home.  Last time we were home by 2.  Going to the mountain gives me an excuse to [start 'merican voice] put my truck in 4 wheel drive [end 'merican voice]

• Like 1

If the price is right I'd like  I'm  looking to spend that much on stock rims. I'd be willing to spend 140 cash right now... If you want pm me with your number. And I'll bring you the cash tonight.

Well you have come along at just the right time my friend as i we are thinking of taking a loss on all our stock rims and tires in stock.. For $140. bucks i would be willing to throw in an additional 2 1/2 tires,,  many of which have more than one hole in them, but you'll only have to pay for one..

Snow2014001_zps422e4ff3.jpg

Snow2014002_zps3fe1e9b9.jpg

Snow2014003_zps439dc0d3.jpg

• Like 1

If the price is right I'd like to get them and I'll even go to puyallup before the meet to pick them up but I'm not looking to spend that much on stock rims. I'd be willing to spend 140 cash right now... If you want pm me with your number. And I'll bring you the cash tonight.

You talking bout my rims?