Ratsun Meet Sunday February 23rd 11AM-2PM @ Tacoma Carls Jr. on 6th Ave

DatDoug

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just spent a couple hours reading 57 pages of your thread. Gonna wait for a clear day to start cutting things away on my truck and definitely will be hitting you up for help if i get stuck, thanks. 

The problem I have on my 620 is the front. The rear is great... plenty of travel. The front has raised shock towers, reindexed bars, seriously cut bump stops. The problem I have is I can remove the bump stops up front... gives me about 1 inch of travel and she rides great. But.... any turn and the fenders rub the tires. I have the bumpstops cut at a height so the fender just clears the tires up front.... rides like shit... but haven't found another way

The problem I have on my 620 is the front. The rear is great... plenty of travel. The front has raised shock towers, reindexed bars, seriously cut bump stops. The problem I have is I can remove the bump stops up front... gives me about 1 inch of travel and she rides great. But.... any turn and the fenders rub the tires. I have the bumpstops cut at a height so the fender just clears the tires up front.... rides like shit... but haven't found another way

I have drop spindles on mine and it rides great. Mine rubs as well when turnining in parking lots sharply. A little more negitive camber will help but it will need custom spacers and longer bolts. With a passenger my tires are almost completly tucked. I love the look

red truck .... has a great turning but does rub at almost full lock .. my truck, a little lower, rubs more ... but i also have two bent fenders ... mt biggest rubbing point is the inner fender just on suspension travel .... corner of the tire rubs the inner fender heavily...