Ratsun Meet Sunday February 23rd 11AM-2PM @ Tacoma Carls Jr. on 6th Ave

DatDoug

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoneWolf

Hi everyone, I just seen the posting... I MIGHT drive South and meet up with you guys....Sunday works for me and this is enough notice to plan ahead for the trip BUT I think its all weather dependent right now...not fully comitted yet...Cheers

• Like 2

Well see how it goes may not stay long I have a bad case of PTSD to much army shit passed 6 years. Hopefully a bunch of good guys if not im out.

:lol:

Man we don't rival around when together we are totally jokeing.  Hell I'm 47 and have 4 kids and been married *19 years myself, and Rickrat is like a hundred or something.. Paco is a probably THE most laid back choowawah i have ever seen.

* well not 19 for a couple of weeks still if my wife is watching :sneaky: :rofl:

Strangely enough a lot of us just look like teenagers, I'm almost 27 and hate most of my generation so we should get along just fine.....Tristin amd jalen won't be there so its will be all good....

Bitch I'm older than you! Just my girlfriends are young :rofl:

• Like 1