Ratsun Meet Sunday February 23rd 11AM-2PM @ Tacoma Carls Jr. on 6th Ave

DatDoug

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"no more whining since the origianl whining got the venue changed but now that tactic wont work cuz we did that ...jus sayin..."

hmmmm no fair rules..... fwiw carls food sucks donkey balls too i thought this was for datsuns

Why do you care, its not like you're going to be there.......

For fucks sake why is everyone so butt hurt about everything anymore......like a bunch of women.....no offence jen.....

for me it was like on day i was watching a sonic commercial and thought ,  hmmm that seems like a cool place to meet up and have some shakes and chit chat .(never been there so i cant speak to the food yet).. i was actaully thinking of starting a "hey me and the kid are  gonna have some shakes in the datto at sonic if anyone wants to meet up for a few hours" type shit ...then a week later i see on ratsun a meet.............on a sunday...... from 11- 2(my prime time of day)  at of all places a sonic...!!!!!!   i was like wtf ftw!!!!!!!!!! im in....... and then, well it plays out for 6 pages ahead of this .... now im like bryan .... hmmmmmmm work on wagon and get somewhere, or go to some typical run of the mill drive up fast foo place that will gives us all the shits too ...... and im like meah ......bummer.....but i grew up cruising the burgemaster and other drive ins .... its a fun shit but we can all have waffle fries and cherry lime aid?   wait carls has no cherry lime aid ...... dafuq

• Like 1

I'm going to go where ever Doug tells us to go.. Panda Express in same lot as Carls jooner and a "real"  pizza joint right across street. You guys would know that,,, if you had went to the last any  Douger event in this same parking lot.

:sneaky:

I'm going cuz it is a good excuse to be in area if the "lady" i give a lift too on the way home.,, turns out to be a cop.