I'm boycotting Wolf Creek Racing, here's why...

RTB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on board. I've been boycotting them and didn't even know it. I'll look up a website so I know what I'm not buying

Screw that!!, if your looking for a cause to back,,,, Boycott Starbucks ,, Howard the Schittz has done more to harm the American sense of value that any single person to ever blow steam into a cuppa joe.

SBuxSellouts.jpg

HowardSchultzisA.jpg

• Like 2

Screw that,, Boycott Starbucks ,, Howard the Schittz has done more to harm the American sense of value that any single person to ever blow steam into a cuppa joe.

SBuxSellouts.jpg

HowardSchultzisA.jpg

Worse than Apple?

I'm on board. I've been boycotting them and didn't even know it. I'll look up a website so I know what I'm not buying

Screw that!!, if your looking for a cause to back,,,, Boycott Starbucks ,, Howard the Schittz has done more to harm the American sense of value that any single person to ever blow steam into a cuppa joe.

I think you're missing the subtle joke here....

Apple never took me and my childrens dreams and smashed them on the cold dirty ground then sold them at a profit to a hell hole like Oklahoma,,,, because of  ego driven greed..

I got it Mike ,, he says he's looking for a cause to back so i was offering mine. Kind of a recuiting effort ,,, if you will.

I'll say it again I deal with Todd on a simi regular basis. He seems OK to me. But I've never purchased from him, Only sold to him. For some reason he has been in the business for quite some time. Like datsunmike said if he treated all his customers like shit I would think he would have been gone a long time ago.

Your funny dickrod,you know what happen and I did nothing to the guy except pay him,but I am the bad guy,no 2 sides in this case he offered me a FJ manifold that was used and he put the deal together and I told him I will try to cancel the mani from Japan gave him half down to start like he asked and when they shipped me the mani anyway from Japan I told him to just cancel the mani i dont need 2,not the whole deal and he got shitty about it telling me it's not his problem,there was no problem it's plain and simple keep the mani and send the carbs how much do I owe you.this is not my side of the story this is the story,that's when I killed the carbs idea and went fuel injected.And we were talking like 1200.00 I might add for carbs only.

Tired of hearing rants like this. We don't know both sides of the story, and most likely don't even know the whole story, so the complaint is meaningless. Tired of hearing people bitch because someone was rude, or something didn't go their way. Suck it up, deal with it, and move on.

• Like 5

Tired of hearing rants like this. We don't know both sides of the story, and most likely don't even know the whole story, so the complaint is meaningless. Tired of hearing people bitch because someone was rude, or something didn't go their way. Suck it up, deal with it, and move on.

No shit i hate those fuckers to,grow a set and get over it.Im with you man all the way.

It's not just the diff. Whenever I ask his questions about parts and prices its like he's trying to get me off the phone as fast as possible. I call Troy all the time for advice and he takes the time to actually explain the part and his price. I'm sure I've annoyed him with questions, but he's never rude. With Todd I guess it's a travesty to not know exactly what part I need or, heaven forbid, I try to offer up a part I have. 

He is in business to make money, that's why he explains parts and price.

Your broke ass is sucking up his time, Don't you get it? He does not want your junk parts.

Will make a safe bet he is more than thrilled he will never hear from you again.

Your broke ass is sucking up his time, Don't you get it? He does not want your junk parts.

Will make a safe bet he is more than thrilled he will never hear from you again.

:rolleyes:

My "junk"? I had an r190 LSD that sold for a grand. I am spending quite a bit of money to build my car. I was going to buy Mikuni rebuild parts from him but no more. And my "junk" is under serious consideration by Troy and the guy at DP racing as well as several individual buyers. So how about you try to make less of an ass of yourself.
  • Like 2

There was a post a while back which had a legitimate complaint, and was a good warning for the community. The guy gave his 510 to a shop, and paid to have paint work done to it. The company stripped the car down to bare metal, and after 3 years still wasn't done, letting the stripped shell sit outside the entire time. Eventually the guy was out his car and the thousands he paid. *THIS* is a legitimate complaint. Someone being rude and not wanting to take your diff is just life.

There was a post a while back which had a legitimate complaint, and was a good warning for the community. The guy gave his 510 to a shop, and paid to have paint work done to it. The company stripped the car down to bare metal, and after 3 years still wasn't done, letting the stripped shell sit outside the entire time. Eventually the guy was out his car and the thousands he paid. *THIS* is a legitimate complaint. Someone being rude and not wanting to take your diff is just life.

I agree that nobody has to buy my diff if they don't want it. But I don't deserve to be belittled by Todd because he doesn't think it's really a 4.625 ratio. And I wouldn't complain if it was one time, but every time I call I feel like my business isn't wanted. I've called several vendors before with no intention to buy anything, just for advice and they have always been understanding and given me sound advice. I can't even ask for parts that I would be willing to buy from WCR without feeling like I'm being rushed off the phone.
  • Like 1